Poll: do you stand or sit to wipe?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you stand or sit to wipe?
Stand
122 46%
Sit
143 54%
Voters: 266.
Page 1 of 3
there has been many a controversy between me and my friends regarding this. after you are done dropping some dumpage, how do you go about your business? I for one stand to wipe but have been ridiculed for this behavior.

hows about you?
Standing. No doubt, otherwise your hand could come across some dingleberrys while reaching if you try to sit and wipe
Quote by troche041
Standing. No doubt, otherwise your hand could come across some dingleberrys while reaching if you try to sit and wipe

this.

EDT:
ya know what? eff it. I'm going to be so bold as to admit that I poopoo standing up
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
anyone who put standing is joking right?
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by troche041

exactly. i just kind of lift my ass off the seat and do it while bending over though, not a full stand up
I do both, but I'm more likely to stand.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I don't think I'd have the power to stand up.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Wiping is for pussies. I burn everything with my death star's laser
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i sit, but if i got one of those ****s where you just keep wiping and wiping and there's no end in site, i'll stand up and bend over so i can try and reach everything. i absolutely hate marks on my underwear.
crouch...well squat
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Last edited by XCount Me InX at Jun 28, 2008,
Wouldnt standing.... push your ass together? Which would lead to **** being smeared?
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by GizmoKaKa
this.

EDT:
ya know what? eff it. I'm going to be so bold as to admit that I poopoo standing up

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Well it's not so much standing as raising my rear off the seat a few inches as to get enough clearance for my arm.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by Doppelgänger
I kinda squat.

The method of wiping for kings.

Ditto my man
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
I think by "stand" you really mean squat, right? Cause I don't think anybody in the entire world actually stands up to wipe their ass. Cause that would clench the cheeks and defeat the whole purpose of wiping...
Stand. It's only natural.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I kinda do both, I do a few sitting down and a few standing up. I don't know why its just how I roll.
I sortof squat/stand whilst wiping my arse. I'm always scared of putting my hand to far down and into the poop.
I squat . I'm always afraid that I'll put my hand to far and touch the water/poop. Plus I can't get my hand in the toilet without shifting forward so squatting seems easier
Quote by dudius
i sit, but if i got one of those ****s where you just keep wiping and wiping and there's no end in site, i'll stand up and bend over so i can try and reach everything. i absolutely hate marks on my underwear.

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

haha
Tiebreaker. 43 to 43. Standing.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
sit
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Can I ask. How does the majority 'sit' and wipe? I mean what the ****?
Do you meaningfully squeeze your hand down the back end of the toilet seat, just to be in wiping distance of your anus. Are the scratch marks on your wrists really necessary?
Seriously, you have to consider, why sit down, when you can do it better stood up? (and that applies to many things in life)...
Its just not NORMAL!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I can't believe you guys are serious?!?!

I SIT. I've never tried standing up and ****ting or wiping but I imagine it would require some aim. I may lift myself a tiny bit but one leg has to stay down, that's law in these parts.
Doesn't standing cause your arse cheeks to clench and make a mess?

I just sit and lean to one side.
Page 1 of 3