My little brother plays a game called runescape and while skimming through his clans forums I stumbled across this: (Mind you this WHITE kid looks like the biggest wigger you've ever seen)

Quote by 'Fag on Runescape'
this sucks i can barly move and its going dizzy
ok i thought some crip friends of mine nocked on my window so i dident grave my gun or my knife i open my window and looked out and bam 2 F***in bloods take me out and start beating me i try to fight back but im down and they are kicking me i managed to get away and run to the front of my house where my crip friend where at and 1 or the 5 main leaders of the gang im in starts runing twords me saying what happend but befor he got close bam bam he was shot twice then some bloods started stabing him i ran and smashed into both of them and more cripz came over and started fighting i turn around and smash bat to the side of my ribs and i got hit in the head by a bat thats why i dizzy u took some stuff to clear it up but any ways

more bloods started comeing and i called some of my friends they showed up and took the leader of my gang away 1 of the 5 of them
hes in the hispital now and i might have to go idk yet they almost cut me across the chest but just nicked me

after about halfan hour we finished the fight the bloods lost we have some injerd people 22 to be correct 9 are at the hiospital and my leader might die

iv been promoted to leader number 6 and if this guy dies ill be moved to number 5 and im going to have to avange my brothers life even if it takes my own he tryed to protect me but they shot him

well ill let u guys know what happens im goin to get some ice and head ach stuff

I personally LOVE the grammar used in this topic. It just shows how educated the children of America are.
It's [strike]probably[/strike] definately fake.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Aggrivated
My little brother plays a game called runescape and while skimming through his clans forums I stumbled across this: (Mind you this WHITE kid looks like the biggest wigger you've ever seen)

I personally LOVE the grammar used in this topic. It just shows how educated the children of America are.

OH LOL WHAT THE ****

that weird.
Thats the whole point. The kid plays runescape and claims he's in the Crips. Nothing screams white trailer trash like that.
Quote by cjblack532
It's probably definately fake.

+1

It's (S) (/S) not [strike] [/strike]

( Replace the brackets with [] [/] )
Post a pic of the kid
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I will if I find it. He used it as his avatar but they deleted his account, lemme check the admin CP and see if I can do a backup.
Lol. Its great to know Chavs are killing each other. Instead of Innocent people
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
He probably got reality mixed up with Runescape. What really happened was somebody in an opposing clan came to his player made house and shot him with a bow and then there was a mini clan war, and later he has to go to lumbridge to pick up his friend. He was knicked across the chest with a rune sword, however he ate some sharks and that turned out to not be a problem.
Quote by Aggrivated
Thats the whole point. The kid plays runescape and claims he's in the Crips. Nothing screams white trailer trash like that.

It's hard enough to get into the Crips if you're white, let alone a Runescape player
I have a feeling, just a feeling, that no real gangster thugggg would a.) talk like that on a message board. and b.) afford to be on a computer

That kid needs to stop masturbating to pattie mayonaise
Like I swear to god I'm looking everywhere man. I swear in his avatar he had blonde hair blue eyes and was doing the hand pistol finger motion.
Quote by OllieB
He probably got reality mixed up with Runescape. What really happened was somebody in an opposing clan came to his player made house and shot him with a bow and then there was a mini clan war, and later he has to go to lumbridge to pick up his friend. He was knicked across the chest with a rune sword, however he ate some sharks and that turned out to not be a problem.

haha Your probably right. But this kid is full of it. Actually he probably just finished playing GTA SA when he said that.
Last edited by TheRavenEffekt at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by dandadog
Crip? As in, Chav?

As in the Crips and the Bloods, two of the biggest rival gangs in the USA. Based out of LA if i'm not mistaken.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by Fag On Runescape
Originally Posted by Fag on Runescape
dis sux i can barly mooove and i's goin dizzy.
i heard dat some of dem crip g's of mine banged on my see-outside glass. so i didnt not yank muh nine mill colt glock or bloody knife off of my gangsta drawaw i opened dat hoe and and and checked out the scene and bam f***in bloods yank me otu fo the f**** room and beat me wid watever they hads on em at the time.

if he was a gangstuah he would have typed like that.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!