I'm interested in buying a processor for bedroom play and recording. Everyone thinks highly of Line6 products, and I've played the beans and thought they were great.

What would you reccomend? I'm out of the digital thing. Are the Pod X3s good?

I've got a Dual Recto that is simply too loud and too massive to transport every time I go somewhere.

I plan on leaving the Recto at the practice spot and just having the processor at home for playing/ideas and recording.

I'm looking to spend ~$300

Thanks in advance! =]
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion
Nobody? :P
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:

7/ERG Legion
i have the pocketpod from line 6 and i love it .. i think its perfect for your needs .. and its only 130 dollars .. check it out
take it easy man .. its just a thread
I like my Digitech RP but some people say it sounds digital. Theres plenty of different models with less/more amp models and effects, and if you set it right, it won't sound digital.
The other guitarist in my band has a Digitech GNX3000, and its not really my cup of tea.

I'm looking at the Pod X3s and XTs.

Are these as good and reliable as everyone makes them out to be?
Quote by Deep*Kick

Rig:

7/ERG Legion
yeah my neighbor loves his. he got the pod but decided to downgrade to the pocket pod simply because it was too big to carry it around
This will be a bedroom only processor. I'm getting it because I plan on it NOT being portable. LoL

That way I dont have to lug my Recto every time I go to practice, I can just leave it there.

btw

How do you like your Hot Plate? Is it worth the $$$?
Quote by Deep*Kick

Rig:

7/ERG Legion
yeah the hotplate is great. and i only spend 210 on it. great deal. people say it reduce tone but i only notice that on -16db. which is the very last on the control knob.
Is the recording through an X3 fairly straightforward?
Quote by Deep*Kick

Rig:

7/ERG Legion