Epiphone EJ-160E John Lennon Acoustic-Electric

or

Epiphone Masterbilt EF-500R Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar

i like both of these guitars, and John Lennon is my hero so i'm leaning towards it, mainly because of Lennon.

what are your thougts?
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Quote by veggiederek
Epiphone EJ-160E John Lennon Acoustic-Electric

or

Epiphone Masterbilt EF-500R Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar

i like both of these guitars, and John Lennon is my hero so i'm leaning towards it, mainly because of Lennon.

what are your thougts?

I dunno about the lennon one, but I just purchased the EF-500M the other day and I gotta tell you, its a dream to play. Its very comfortable, unilike the big dreadnoughts but it still holds its own with its tone and volume. If you want it to play softly, it does just that but if you start strummin hard then you'll get some loud noise goin on. Its really an all around great guitar.
Wait,the Lennon one=steel string and the EF500 is classical,right?

If so,two totally different guitars.Depends what you want to play.
Quote by _Tim_
Wait,the Lennon one=steel string and the EF500 is classical,right?

If so,two totally different guitars.Depends what you want to play.

no they';re both steel strings, the EF-500 is just named fingerstyle because it has a nut width of 1.75"
I actually played a John Lennon in the store the other day. I didnt quite like it that much =/
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Someone correct me if im wrong, but I dont think the Lennon model has solid back and sides. If im correct on that, the masterbilt is a clear cut winner on paper at least.
it depends on what music you play and want to play.it's mainly depending on the guitar that feels and sounds better . you also want a guitar gives you the amount of quality (sometimes more quality) that you spend. so i hope this was helpful
thanks.
i play a lot of dashboard confessional, beatles, red jumpsuit apparatus, alternative and pop punk stuff
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!