Page 1 of 2
Title takes the floor.

We all want to know, What's on your mind right now? Girls, sex, drugs, guitar, songs, etc. Anything that's on your mind you can say.

Oh and NO SPAM!
Wondering how to create an original hard-rock drum beat.
I think every possible combination has been used already, so I'm going through my music library looking for a good one to rip off.
how im going to bring sexy back...
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
What's the point of perpetuating the species? All that an individual gains from continuation of their legacy after their death is the idea that other people will know and recognise them in the future. That's quite a high-level thought to process, so why do even non-sentient animals procreate? Yes, there are all the instincts and chemical/biological factors that make it so, but how did those arise in the first place? What's the point on expending energy on making something that won't benefit you in any way?
why my nose has randomly stated throbbing on the inside kinda near the bridge of my nose

and made my eye start to water :/
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Im wondering why im wasting my time posting in this thread....

Im sorry
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
why didn't i buy an 8th instead of a 16th?

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by twistedmaggot
why didn't i buy an 8th instead of a 16th?

Of trees? I've never heard of anyone calling it a 16th lol
Where I put my f*cking socks .
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
My girlfriend, my ****, my guitar, Winger, brutality, niggaz, the word ****, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, UG, do you remember the 40's? no, Never gonna give you up, Dew dripping roses, red Charvels and Jacksons, Headcuttin' duel, classical music, My ex love, my friend Renee and her bull****, how to kill off Church members because I think religion sucks, Reb Beach's bad ass guitar skills, Dragon Ball Z, Trunks, Vegeta, Bulma, Goku, Krillin, Master Roshi, The word **** and the word **** again, Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, GT4, Bugatti's, this thread and the amount of lulz I should get for my randomness and how many ""'s I should get, Austin Powers.
Quote by filthandfury
Howt ime hgoes much fastier whe nyou'r drunk.

only cause you're too paraletic to care.

i'm now trying to think up some inspired lyrics seeing as i have no weed left, i might try make some cliche blues song about it
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by twistedmaggot
only cause you're too paraletic to care.

i'm now trying to think up some inspired lyrics seeing as i have no weed left, i might try make some cliche blues song about it

Paraletic? I'm not paralcetic. I'm just nice and happy and lazy and sleepy drunk.
Quote by Eric 666
My girlfriend, my ****, my guitar, Winger, brutality, niggaz, the word ****, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, UG, do you remember the 40's? no, Never gonna give you up, Dew dripping roses, red Charvels and Jacksons, Headcuttin' duel, classical music, My ex love, my friend Renee and her bull****, how to kill off Church members because I think religion sucks, Reb Beach's bad ass guitar skills, Dragon Ball Z, Trunks, Vegeta, Bulma, Goku, Krillin, Master Roshi, The word **** and the word **** again, Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, GT4, Bugatti's, this thread and the amount of lulz I should get for my randomness and how many ""'s I should get, Austin Powers.

UG frowns upon your Shananagins.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
i hate sleepy drunk
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
thinking about how will i dance with THE girl in a "sweet sixteen party"... the problem: i don't know how to dance .... and she told me to go to that party.. without invitation and told me to invite 4 of my friends... i told them... they're coming in half an hour and i don't know if we are going to be able to enter to the party ... if that doesn't happen we will go to another party and I wil let her down and i don't know what to do
i'm thinking how to solve this situation

nothing special as you can see... i just needed to let it out...
Where the hell I put my pack of nuts for my input jack on my bass. I have a gig coming up this Friday and my bass has no nut on the inoput jack, meaning sometimes the soud just cuts out.

Should be interesting...

Quote by QuiatFat
My ex-girlfriend.

Me too. And also tomorrow I have to get up early and go to work but it's so late theres no point going to bed now.

And also tomorrow when I am serving food to a load of ungrateful idiots, the girl I like will be on her way to a concert with some thick-as-**** guy who likes cooler music than me and wears small tshirts.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Eric 666
How?

Because it wasn't random, you thought about what you were going to type before you typed it, and thus, LIES AND SHENANIGANS!

But considering my recent ass-whopping of Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I'll give you kudos for mentioning DBZ.
I'm thinking about how I should have lifted with my knees when I was moving a bunch of stone earlier. Also, 3 Inches of Blood is ****ing awesome. C'mon guys, let's go find some Orcs to slay.
thinking about a girl that has yet to call me back so I'm a little pissed, and I'm hungry
That I need to get laid.

Bad.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
What to do with my girl tomorrow. I am running out of creative ideas; anyone have any?

A.W
Common worries.
Few girls.
Guitar.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
My ex.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i need to go upstairs to get ready for tonight.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

thinking how amazing Apocalyptica is.
(just bought my first album from them today)
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
How much I want it to be winter again.
Last edited by that_1_dude24 at Jun 28, 2008,
Page 1 of 2