I am learning how to do 3 string, and 5 string sweeps. I know the shapes, and I can get them going pretty fast, I just need some pointers on how to clean them up, and make them really sound clean. Any suggestions?
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Learn to play them slowly. Build up speed.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Any special tricks I can focus on? Or any easy ways to do them? I mean, what you guys said goes hand in hand with "Practice makes Perfect". I guess I was looking for a quick solution, or a specific trick, but I guess I'll just have to practice like hell.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

indeed it is.
you should practice that with distortion and without distortion too.
to see if you are muffling your strings or if you're letting them ring
Learn to mute going down and up sweeps, its the best thing you could possibly use.
Its hard as ****ing hell.
Mute the strings that you arent picking, use hammer-ons on the first and last string and
Start slow than once you sweep cleanly speed up!
make sure to focus intently on what your left hand is doing, don't just let it run on autopilot, fret every note with intent and focus, I think a lot of people don't really do this enough and focus too much on the right hand technique (which I always found much easier than left hand technique, but maybe that's just me) and also as has been stated already, start slow and build up speed slowly.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Make sure you are always angling the pick as to let it glide very smoothly over the strings. Use only the tip of the pick and that makes for less getting caught of the pick and slowing down your switches in direction. Only press down your left-hand fingers hard enough to fret each note, and only lift them off enough to mute/unsound it. Practice it a dead slow speed making sure that each note sounds clearly, distinctly, and without the noise of other notes ringing.

There are no quick solutions, but it's always nice to make sure you're practicing correctly.
Thanks for the advice guys. It is appreciated.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull