Heheh just making sure.

Anyway it definitely has like a British classic rock feel with a little bit of folk elements just because of the little harmonica fill which I liked. Once the drums change it sounds more brit- pop. A mixture of two fun styles lengthen it and brush it up it's a pretty good idea. Just straighten out the drum transition and you'll be good. I don't know what else to say since you just asked about the originality but fell free to leave a link later if you finish this song or have another you'd like me to be more thorough about.

Mind critiquing mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894984
Smile alot today... okay?
Quote by Sumthing Catchy
Heheh just making sure.

Anyway it definitely has like a British classic rock feel with a little bit of folk elements just because of the little harmonica fill which I liked. Once the drums change it sounds more brit- pop. A mixture of two fun styles lengthen it and brush it up it's a pretty good idea. Just straighten out the drum transition and you'll be good. I don't know what else to say since you just asked about the originality but fell free to leave a link later if you finish this song or have another you'd like me to be more thorough about.

Mind critiquing mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894984

Haha, yeah, I wasn't sure whether or not to leave the harmonica.

I put a solo in... I'm probably going to record it again as the beginning of it sounds a little funny and my tone is a little off.

Yeah, I put an extra measure of drums before the solo part and decided to leave it. I'm probably going to muck around with the drums again sometime so I'll fix it then.
It feels a little odd, kinda disjointed between the two parts. The harmonica bit was odd.

The playing itself was good, but the tone was a bit thin to my ear.

I would think that a more solid rhythm (i.e. not the abrupt change in style/tempo) would be optimum.
Quote by imgooley
It feels a little odd, kinda disjointed between the two parts. The harmonica bit was odd.

The playing itself was good, but the tone was a bit thin to my ear.

I would think that a more solid rhythm (i.e. not the abrupt change in style/tempo) would be optimum.

I might change the blues turnaround part from 7th chords to fifths (power chords)... that should eliminate the abrupt change in style.
Thanks for the crit!

Well to answer your question: it sounds like a bluesy british garage rock song...well to my ears at least.

Not too bad of quality, maybe adjust the EQ's a tad because I heard a little unwanted fizz, but it's probably nothing to really worry about.

I cannot really comment on the structure of the song seeing as it's only a minute, but I can tell that there is a change in parts, if that suffices?

Pretty good mixing job, definitely EQ for less "biting" treble at :52, unless that's the tone you're going for...by all means, it's your song, this is just a suggestion from me.

I'd say this is a pretty good piece...could be used as an intro as-is, or maybe you could extend it into a longer song, your choice.

Good Job!
Pretty interesting tune but IMO it's a good idea executed not that well.
Could improve tone and some of those licks.

Otherwise , this could definatly be a cool song with some vocals etc.

Sounds pretty british classic rock-ish to me .

ROck on
Sounded cool. I really like the rhythm (backing) guitar tone on there. Reminds me of a sort of White Stripes sound. Nice job there, thanks for the crit!
It's just me, but I think all of the instruments should hold some consistency thoruught the WHOLE song, rather than it just show up in one part, and disappear. It sounds like it was just thrown i there, not that it didn't fit.

the harmonica part is a little goofy. But it was on key. for the most part.

Tighten up the playing relative to the drum beat. Or just the transition.

It is definitely a good idea. It could turn into a pretty classic-esque kick ass song with some work and additional parts. (bass, vocals)

crit?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822093
Thanks for the crit.

I'd say that this tune most fits into the hard rock category. It's got all of the traditional characteristics of the 70s-80s hard rock vibe. The theme is cool and I want to hear you develop it more into a complete piece. Overall, good job.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana