Me mum's going out of town for the weekend but first bought me a fresh pack of newports, bottle of Jack, and 2 2-liters of cherry coke (for the mixer), took my car keys, and said goodbye.

I think I love her. Crazy.

Any other examples of good mom behaviour from youz guyz?
Yes, tolerating/feeding me
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
My mom let my buy a book whenever I wanted one.

*Inserts comment about how his mom is neglecting him*
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
my mum has her own shop. go her! and yeah, since my dad passed away, she keeps me sane, so here's to mothers!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Your mom once...

forget it.

But yeah... It's kinda obligated they do nice **** for you though. They're your friggin mom. Then you need to get them cards and flowers on certain dates.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
My mom hooked up my credit card to her bank account, so I basically am funded by her. Granted, it's not a lot of money, and I can really only use it for a few gallons of gas and some food, it makes life a bit more convenient. She says I can pay her back later. She says that every year. I love my mom.
she popped me out. that sounds so freaking painful. If I gave birth I would probably kill the little s*** for doing it to me.

thank goodness I'm a dude.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by bat69420
Me mum's going out of town for the weekend but first bought me a fresh pack of newports, bottle of Jack, and 2 2-liters of cherry coke (for the mixer), took my car keys, and said goodbye.

How come my Mom never buys me JD Aren't Newports menthols?
My mom is a funny lass. She's a school principal, all the kids love her. She's funny, witty, cool, intelligent, open minded and down to earth.

Her and my father are my heroes.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by bat69420

I'd rather keep the keys and get my own alch/smokes lol but that's still cool

My mommy cooks my food, did my laundry until I asked her to let me do it, and is awesome. However, makes up for it by being a snooper. I'm over it though, pros outweigh the cons for shizzle
My mom found my bong in the attic that I made from her crockpot and a 2 liter bottle and left it on my entertainment center. Her response: "You doing anything else?" "Nope." "Okay." And left it at that.
Hi, I'm Peter
My mom is spending 300 dollars on a new guitar for me, when we hardly have any money.......
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
She's put up with her Mum, occasionally her brothers, her sisters - all treating her like ****. She managed to find my Dad and have me, and take work off to raise me until I could go to pre-school.
As a child both my parents worked hard to make my childhood special with what they had because my Mum's wasn't so super, she was quite poor.
She's put up with 10 years of a spinal injury now which causes pain in her arms, her legs, her back obv.
She's been putting up with Coeliac disease for the last 2 years I think which is allergy to gluten - wheat, basically. Doesn't leave her with a lot of options.
She's dealt with me sinking into depression.
She dealt with one of her brothers dying recently.

Yet she still manages to find time to go do things with me, and I get along with her so well.

(This is the part where I pretend I'm not crying )

I love my Mum. I really do.

/big soppy post
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by bat69420

My mom only ever bought me windsor

but she makes up for it in love, money, and pie, the three things you need other than good whisky.
She makes sure I eat, makes sure I don't drink.
She loves me more than most anybody even when I treat her worst than most anybody.
She succeeds in everything she does, when she needed money to help support the family, she found a job paying twice what her old one did.
She didn't marry any of the assholes she dated when her and my dad were separated. (They remarried)

She's just too good
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools