Page 1 of 4
AUSTELL, Ga. - A teenager was decapitated by a roller coaster after he hopped a pair of fences and entered a restricted area Saturday at Six Flags Over Georgia, authorities said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Six Flags officials are uncertain why the unidentified 17-year-old from Columbia, S.C. scaled two six-foot fences and passed signs that said the restricted area was both off-limits and dangerous to visitors, spokeswoman Hela Sheth said in a news release.

Authorities were investigating reports from witnesses who said the teenager jumped the fences to retrieve a hat he lost while riding the Batman roller coaster, said Cobb County police Sgt. Dana Pierce. Three security guards were keeping visitors away from the ride on Saturday.

Police said the ride was going full-speed when the teen was struck. The ride's top speed is 50 mph, according to the Six Flags Web site

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080628/ap_on_re_us/six_flags_death

wow ....-_-
Natural Selection in action.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I bet his family will sue Six Flags too! The world has gone to ****.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN

..Forgot my hat, mate.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Unlucky!

AUSTELL, Ga. - A teenager was decapitated by a roller coaster after he hopped a pair of fences and entered a restricted area Saturday at Six Flags Over Georgia, authorities said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Six Flags officials are uncertain why the unidentified 17-year-old from Columbia, S.C. scaled two six-foot fences and passed signs that said the restricted area was both off-limits and dangerous to visitors, spokeswoman Hela Sheth said in a news release.

Authorities were investigating reports from witnesses who said the teenager jumped the fences to retrieve a hat he lost while riding the Batman roller coaster, said Cobb County police Sgt. Dana Pierce. Three security guards were keeping visitors away from the ride on Saturday.

Police said the ride was going full-speed when the teen was struck. The ride's top speed is 50 mph, according to the Six Flags Web site

maybe coz hes a complete and utter TWAT thats why
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I hope they don't shut down Six Flags because of this idiot.

Some guy was decapitated at an amusement park near me when I was smaller. The park was closed for ride testing, he was a gardener, and he couldn't hear the test sirens because of the lawn trimmer he was carrying.

I think you can put two and two together and see what happened.

Anyways, they shut the place down. I wish it hadn't happened, because then I'd have an amusement park right near me.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I feel sorry for the family but not for the kid.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

..Forgot my hat, mate.

+1!
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
saw this article earlier.

thought it was awfully ironic he lost his head whilst searching for his hat.
wow what a retard risking his life for a ****ing hat.......
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
His head isn't important since it doesn't have a brain anyway.
I laughed so hard when I read the title...I think that's horrible of me, but I find it hilarious nonetheless.
17 years old. and from columbia. i hope this wasn't one of my old neighbors. actually i kinda do.
#DTWD
Quote by andyd93

no, if they had fences, locks, and stay out signs, then they cant sue. things like this happen all the time in oil fields when the other teens decide they wanna cut locks and go in and ride wells. they fall or get hurt or get an arm caught and die, and when their parents sue, all you've gotta do is show the lock, the fence, and the stay out signs.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
They'll probably try to though
Imagine being on the ride when it killed him...

Great story for the grandchildren eh?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by veggiederek
no, if they had fences, locks, and stay out signs, then they cant sue.

It's the 21st century.
Quote by andyd93

Because a kid was stupid enough to run under a rollercoaster to get his hat

Nobody will be suing Six Flags due to this, it would be stupid to. He ran past signs obviously saying it was dangerous, and there were fences, so it's his own fault really. ****ty deal, but that's a dumbass move.
Quote by Td_Nights

lol this brings up the Last Final Destination

haha
HA try wearing your hat now.

Nah thats horrible. Even if it is kinda dumb
Quote by XCount Me InX
Unlucky!

ADVERTISEMENT

maybe coz hes a complete and utter TWAT thats why

Hmm, I do wonder why he would do that?

Oh yeah, he wanted to get his hat even though he could have just bought a new one instead...

And why would you wear a hat on a roller coaster anyway?
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Td_Nights

I never thought of that.

Imagine being on a ride, screaming your lungs out

*thunk*

Mouth full of brains
Quote by freedoms_stain
I never thought of that.

Imagine being on a ride, screaming your lungs out

*thunk*

Mouth full of brains

Yum
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
As a native of Georgia who has frequented the park many times, I want to know what ride smashed him.

The Mine Train doesn't get that fast, I don't think, so I'm think either the Mindbender or the Scorcher.
Quote by Flying Couch
As a native of Georgia who has frequented the park many times, I want to know what ride smashed him.

The Mine Train doesn't get that fast, I don't think, so I'm think either the Mindbender or the Scorcher.

check the park, it said the ride gets up to 50 mph on the website, so if one of them reaches that speed then we have a victim.
The teen's friend also entered the restricted area but was not injured, Pierce said.

"Dude, I'm not sure we're supposed to be back here."

"It's cool man, I'm just getting my hat. Worst case scenario we get a slap on the wrist."

"I know man, it's just that these things are whizzing by pretty fast. It's hard to see when they're going to pass."

"Dude, don't be such a puss-"

[DECAPITATE]

""
""
""
""
""
""
" "

[THE END...?]

[THE END]
Page 1 of 4