hey! so with me i have mixcraft 4.1 and an m-audio fast track usb. when i connected the device(with mixcraft already open) it said that a new device was recognized. regardless, i am not getting any sound onto mixcraft. i Do get sound with my headphones into the device but it just isnt going through to the software, and the track is armed. help please!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Go to the preferences (options i think if you're on windows) of the software and go to the audio settings and change the audio output/input driver to the m-audio interface. That should do the job in theory!
k i think i've done that, but it still isn't working...this is what i have it set as:

Quote by GnR_ROK
whenever i click on ASIO the default input and output drop down menus are blank, and the open mixer button doesn't work in that situation. whenever i do default device settings, it goes to the pic i showed you in my above post.(sorry for all the trouble, but i appreciate you helping)

Quote by GnR_ROK
well, then make sure you installed the driver for yer M-audio interface properly and its has the ASIO thingy enabled...
Well, just try reinstalling the driver and see if it works...
(go to the m-audio's website and download the latest compatible driver for your interface n reinstall it).

I can't exactly tell you what the problem is or how to fix it, the best i can do is to tell you to try out different things n see if it works. Well thats how it is most of the times. You just keep trying different things till it finally gets working!
alrighty, i uninstalled the driver then downloaded the update from m-audio's site, and now it works! thanks a ton for your help af_the_fragile

Quote by GnR_ROK