Does anybody know where i can get some 13 gauge strings? The shops that i go to don't care them, and i can't seem to find them on the net.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Dunno, damn good question.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by xFilth
Ebay

Come on, dude. Used strings? J/K
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
I know, it's hard to find 13's.
But, I have sissy fingers, so I barely handle .11's
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
I know, it's hard to find 13's.
But, I have sissy fingers, so I barely handle .11's

Dip them in rubbing alcohol.

11's ftw.
Well, i'm going to try to work up to something heavier than .11's, but I'll have to see if I can effectively play on anything heavier.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Well, i'm going to try to work up to something heavier than .11's, but I'll have to see if I can effectively play on anything heavier.

just keep practising
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
^To be honest, it's really not all that worth it to play on things heavier than 11's or 12's. The tonal change is marginal, at best. Plus, most of those packs come with a wound G string, which I personally hate.
Quote by imgooley
^To be honest, it's really not all that worth it to play on things heavier than 11's or 12's. The tonal change is marginal, at best. Plus, most of those packs come with a wound G string, which I personally hate.

Actually, the 10's I'm playing on now have like 3 of the same gauge strings as the .11 set I bought.
So, hopefully when I slap on the 11's, it won't be too big of a jump.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by imgooley

I like the wound G strings....

I think GuitarCenter sells them but it's a player's custom pack and I think D'Addario makes them too

http://www.guitarcenter.com/D-Addario-EJ22-Nickel-Jazz-Medium-Electric-Guitar-Strings-100302189-i1122018.gc
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 28, 2008,