Yesterday I was baked and in the music store with a friend. We were both getting strings. He gets some Ernie Ball Super Slinkies and I reach for the good ol' GHS. He stops me, telling me Ernie Ball's are better.

Normally I would disregard this and get my usual GHS 10's, but instead, I listened and bought these strings.

(Invalid img)

Now I have them, and I want to try them out, but I still have a fairly new set of GHS's on my guitar. I could go ahead and change to see what the Ernie Ball strings are like, or I could leave my GHS on until they wear out.

I'm curious, but also poor. What should I do? Try out some Ernie Ball strings or stick with the GHS until they're spent?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i swear by ernie ball. but i've recently played a set of GHS 11's that i also really like..

i say put the slinkys on though. well worth it.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Stick with them till they are spent. If they are perfectly good strings then why would you take them off?
Well strings seem to only last about 3 weeks for me, so If I was 2 weeks in I'd probly switch. And you should probly switch strings while they are still good, it'll give you a better feel on the new, new strings... follow?
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
I use EB Slinkys Exclusively on electrics and love them....
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?