Page 1 of 5
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=281305302&MyToken=80f0abac-3d42-4cbd-8cfa-cfab25a1645f

Quote by Face The Sunshine's Myspace
Tired of those whack breakdowns, Where all you hear is the same thing over, and over, and over, and over agian?
Well this is what you have been looking for.

Check this band out, guys!
Last edited by saxaxe at Jul 4, 2008,
Quote by IcePh0enix

I'm assuming this band is just a joke.

Not a bit. They think they're good and they play a lot of shows. They take themselves 100% seriously.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
A friend of mine was in a Christian hardcore band.

did anyone listen far enough into the song to hear the lead singer go,
"Uh baby, UH"

hahaha
Quote by saxaxe
Not a bit. They think they're good and they play a lot of shows. They take themselves 100% seriously.

They have Christian as one of their genres, they have at least two super generic breakdown on the song on their myspace, and they have that "Are you tired of whack breakdowns..." thing. Are you positive they're not joking?
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Jun 28, 2008,
That's sad, I actually found it amusing until you told me they were serious haha.

Are there any bands that are just in it for the lulz and make "SUPER xBR00TALx MUSIC!"?
I refuse to believe that's not a joke.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
thats basically every local band where i live. theres like 20 kids who suck at everything who all play in bands with each other, and every so often they switch genres. first gay post-hardcore with breakdowns, then deathcore with breakdowns, then southern rock with breakdowns and now its pop punk with breakdowns. soo bad

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Face the Sunshine? Why do these crappy post-hardcore bands always have the worst band names?

And oh God that It's White With Red Stitches... online dictionaries should have an audio sample of it under "trainwreck".
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by kryptonite22
i'd keep that quiet.

Too late! Going to spread that all around the net.
Seriously can't believe anyone could like this.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
words cannot express... ... I'm going to become a mute now. But serious "tired of whack breakdowns?" SERIOUSLY? I MEAN SERIOUSLY?
Quote by raise_the_dead
Face the Sunshine? Why do these crappy post-hardcore bands always have the worst band names?

hahaha I like their "bands we've shared the stage with" section.

All three word names and none of them make sense.
Death by sunday... whaaaaaat?
good god. I started dying when he started screaming. This is freakin hilarious. I have to go if they're playing a free show, just for lolz. The only way i know this isn't a joke band, is because they're too bad at playing their instruments to be a joke band, and their guitars are really incredibly out of tune on the intro track, its incredible.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by nz_matt
hahaha I like their "bands we've shared the stage with" section.

All three word names and none of them make sense.
Death by sunday... whaaaaaat?

Debbie Does Dallas!

and this is honestly the worst band i've ever heard
Quote by 875875511
good god. I started dying when he started screaming. This is freakin hilarious. I have to go if they're playing a free show, just for lolz. The only way i know this isn't a joke band, is because they're too bad at playing their instruments to be a joke band, and their guitars are really incredibly out of tune on the intro track, its incredible.

And their voices are even more out of tune on the second track.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by recklessnick
christ must be sad

You sir, made my day.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Page 1 of 5