...hate the type of people who go to parties to get crazy wasted every weekend, and post the pictures form it on myspace/facebook? I do. THey drive me nuts. I hate the people that attend these parties, and have made a concious effort to avoid them. I cant stand it. They take their cameras and take stupid pictures where they have there mouth wide open and are clearly screaming to wahtever ****ty song is playing. Im tired of it. But that's just me.

Thoughts, opinions?
Eh, I don't mind parties and the occassional drink but yes i agree that people who live for the weekends so they can just go and get puking drunk every day of the weekend need to get a life or something of some sorts.
You're just jealous you're not invited.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by PinkFloyd73
...hate the type of people who go to parties to get crazy wasted every weekend, and post the pictures form it on myspace/facebook? I do. THey drive me nuts. I hate the people that attend these parties, and have made a concious effort to avoid them. I cant stand it. They take their cameras and take stupid pictures where they have there mouth wide open and are clearly screaming to wahtever ****ty song is playing. Im tired of it. But that's just me.

Thoughts, opinions?

+101392039304934039

Which is why I can't stand my highschool, last year, thank god.
i just graduated high school, but i never was friends with the guys who would go out and get drunk. plus i don't really like the idea of getting so drunk you can't remember how much fun you had/ didnt have. i would rather have fun and remember it, and not make mistakes.

remember, dont drink and park, accidents cause people.
Quote by _deeperthewound
Bloody hell, loosen up! There's plenty of stuff in the world to get riled up about - why choose this?

+1 Live and let live kids. No need to be a douche.

God I'd kill for a party right about now I'm ****ing bored as hell.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA