Find errors in your studio versions of songs! Or funny parts. Or whatever.

Meshuggah- War
2:11
He stops screaming and you hear a laugh

Theres some SOAD one I found a while ago where you can hear him accidentally hit some open strings on a clean part, but I can't find it again
On Holy Mountains, you can hear the guitar playing in the intro (not the amp)
It's not really a studio version, but Nirvana did a cover of Heartbreaker and recorded it live. They argue about playing it, then you hear Kurt yell out "I don't know how to play it!" They eventually figure it out, Kurt just screams the lyrics, I dont even think they're the right lyrics. Then at the solo, you hear the bassist yell at Kurt "SOLO! SOLO!" Then he kinda throws some random **** together. It's pretty amusing.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I don't know if this was deliberate or accidental but in Some Kind of Monster by Metallica you can hear Lars snare vibrating because of the guitar in the intro.
This has got to be the coolest sig you've ever read.

Children of Bodom - Lake Bodom
3:43, Alexi accidentally hits his open F string while using his whammy bar, it may not be a mistake as he recovered with a cool melodic riff that the rest of band seem to play along to, i'm not sure if it was a mistake but it didn't sound very good.
Quote by flipthatchicken
Children of Bodom - Lake Bodom
3:43, Alexi accidentally hits his open F string while using his whammy bar, it may not be a mistake as he recovered with a cool melodic riff that the rest of band seem to play along to, i'm not sure if it was a mistake but it didn't sound very good.

He just slides down the string and hits it.

Doesn't sound that bad, honestly.
domination- pantera..

at the start you hear vinnie yell "fart stinks like a motherf*cker"
Quote by soulflyV
He just slides down the string and hits it.

Doesn't sound that bad, honestly.

well the note is slightly more flat than that of a normal sounding F, but i'm not sure :S
Quote by BabySnatcher
I don't know if this was deliberate or accidental but in Some Kind of Monster by Metallica you can hear Lars snare vibrating because of the guitar in the intro.

Don't even talk to me about Lars' snare, man.

It's the stuff nightmares are made of.

...And tin cans.

Quote by sashki
At the end of "one vision" by Queen, they sing "Fried Chicken" instead. That was probably deliberate, but it is unexpected.

GIMME GIMME FRIED CHICKENNN
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by ralph wiggum
domination- pantera..

at the start you hear vinnie yell "fart stinks like a motherf*cker"

That was Vinnie? No way! I don't know who that was, but it sure as hell couldn't have been Vinnie.
In one Coheed and Cambria song (the name escapes me) you can hear a dog barking in the background, but it's not intentional, it's Claudio's dog. Claudio's fat ass couldn't chase him into the kennel so he just said "**** it, load up, you're going to the studio."
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by sashki
That was Vinnie? No way! I don't know who that was, but it sure as hell couldn't have been Vinnie.

well im not actually sure..

but i remember reading that someone farted before they recorded, and apparently its vinnie that yells it.. but now i dont know
at the beginning of get this by slipknot you can hear the producer say "gimme a scream corey" but it just makes the scream even better.

and i must know about these soad mistakes.

also, on mr jack by soad during the second verse when they say "hey mr jack" the first time you can hear what sounds like someone going "hey!"
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by figsandbobo
In one Coheed and Cambria song (the name escapes me) you can hear a dog barking in the background, but it's not intentional, it's Claudio's dog. Claudio's fat ass couldn't chase him into the kennel so he just said "**** it, load up, you're going to the studio."

I think that might be in The Final Cut.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Sparks92
I think that might be in The Final Cut.

Maybe, I'll have to listen to it.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
At the start of 'Since I've Been Loving You' by Zeppelin you can here the bass drum pedal squeaking
there quite alot of these things but like at the end of red house you hear Jimi saying "how was that one?" and a cut of a guy saying " yeh, yeh" and the end of be safe by the cribs you hear a little conversation between Ryan Jarvis and Lee Ranaldo
Quote by Devopast
It's not really a studio version, but Nirvana did a cover of Heartbreaker and recorded it live. They argue about playing it, then you hear Kurt yell out "I don't know how to play it!" They eventually figure it out, Kurt just screams the lyrics, I dont even think they're the right lyrics. Then at the solo, you hear the bassist yell at Kurt "SOLO! SOLO!" Then he kinda throws some random **** together. It's pretty amusing.

Here's the link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8uC3Y1YIl9E
In the song Sweet Home Alabama, at the beginning, when Ronnie Van Zant says, "Turn it up," it was not planned. He was telling an engineer to turn up the volume in his headset before recording his track, however they left it inside because they decided it sounded good.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Another one I've noticed is in Trinity by Santana and Kirk Hammett, at 3:28 when it's fading out, you can hear one of them take their hand of the guitar and pull an open string accidentally (probably Kirk...)
At the end of 'Oh Comely' by Neutral Milk Hotel you hear the studio engineer yell "HOLY SHIT" because Jeff Magnum recorded the whole of the song in one take whilst the engineers were under the impression he was doing a mic check. If you know the song, you'll know that one take is impressive.

"The take for "Oh Comely" used on the final album actually started as a test;[1] producer Robert Schneider, the three other members of Neutral Milk Hotel and various Elephant 6 performers were listening to Mangum play the song in the Pet Sounds Studio control room, assuming he was just checking how the microphone sounded. The crowd was surprised when Mangum ended up playing the entire eight-minute song in one go, and the room erupted in cheers and applause when he finished. At the very end of the song, an almost inaudible exclamation of "holy ****" can be heard, believed to be Scott Spillane.[1] Mangum's track remains a sparse production on the final album, with only a few overdubs near the end (including Spillane's horn part)."
Quote by Guitar_Dan_666
I've got blisters on ma fingers!

This. I actually put that at the end of one of my songs for gits and shiggles, but nobody knew what the hell it was supposed to be...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
At the end of "Let's Make Out" by Does It Offend You, Yeah? a person says "Yeah that was great, but errr, do it again." Then followed by laughter

And at the end of Ghostriders in the Sky - Children Of Bodom you can hear a group of people chatting and opening cans of beer. Also at the start of Looking Out My Back Door - Bodom someone whispers "Just Go"
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Quote by Devopast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiUELAIAwO0
Gave me a good laugh.
Fair attempt since he doesn't know how to play it.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
a few other things ive noticed that probably aren't mistakes but are funny are

at the end of the "tuesday's gone" cover by metallica on garage inc. james thanks everyone for taking part and u hear some guy go "that was fun, let's do it again!"

and at the end of eeyore by slipknot (after scissors) you hear them talking, like at the beginning of the song, but you hear them shouting ratboy which is sid wilson's nickname. i thought it was kinda funny.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."