Ok so right now I have two hard drives (C and F)

The C drive (my first hard drive) is almost full but I don't use the majority of the programs that are installed on it at all really.

If I were to completely remove the C drive and replace it with a new one with more storage would I still be able to use the E drive (the one with the programs I actually use) with all the programs on that drive?

I would need to reinstall windows of course but I don't really think that would be a problem.
When you reinstall windows you lose all your registry entries and .ini files, and in addition you're changing where all your shortcut targets are.

You can do it, but it won't be that easy. You'll probably end up having to reinstall all your programs
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Why not just keep the one with your OS on it, uninstall everything you don't need and transfer some other stuff to the other HD?

Does your computer only support 2 hard drives?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Why not just keep the one with your OS on it, uninstall everything you don't need and transfer some other stuff to the other HD?

Does your computer only support 2 hard drives?

Well It's 60 GB of files that I really don't feel like weeding through.

I need to get a bigger hard drive anyway,
as I plan on converting this computer into one that specializes in music (recording) and graphics design.

Trust me I think the fastest solution (and the one that I would prefer) would just be to start over.