http://www.myspace.com/superliminalarmy
http://vampirefreaks.com/superliminal
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/superliminal_army/

The Superliminal Army: We Hurt, A Lot.

Think about one thing that really, really make you uncomfortable.
Now imagine it has a box full of snakes.
Now imagine it has a giant tarantula for a wig and a cannon that shoots heat-seeking pumas at the speed of light.

We two sound like the sound of you imagining that.

Based out of Barrie Ontario Canada, we're mostly an improvisational duo although we do have a few songs we actually have written some structure to.

We have music you can buy if you want, and since we're primarily a jam band anyway, at this point we'll just put together some of our better recorded jams and little crazy bits and give you your own little unique album. $7 shipped Canada or US, for an hour of jams and one of a kind artwork and packaging.

Yvan eht Nioj. That's superliminal advertising right there. Word.
Last edited by Wonthefu at May 6, 2009,
UPDATE: Actually I did this a few days go and forgot. New song, a Sweft Defeat. And in a few minutes I'll be uploading a song called A Cacophony of Tormented Screams. So two new songs. This is on the VF page by the way.

Tormented Screams is uploaded.
Last edited by Wonthefu at Aug 2, 2008,
Dude, it sucks that no one has responded to your stuff - you've been waiting very patiently.

The first minute of "SHOE" totally confused me - I thought it was all just silence. It almost sounds like the drums is absolutely nothing, but there is a nice, weird and quirky beat that is being carried there. This is a weird track and absolutely NO one I know would listen to this (except me, cause I'm weird like that). From this track I don't know if I think you guys are a joke or are brilliant.

All I can really say is that you guys make really odd music that interests me a lot. It's a shame, but not many people would listen to your stuff because it is definitely extremely weird. I have no heart to comment on each track and tell you what sounds good and what sounds bad because well...I'm totally unsure of what sounds good and what sounds bad.

Some of your stuff reminds me vaguely of a strange concoction of Animal Collective, Nine Inch Nails and something else. What do I think? It's good.
Quote by Tsunoyukami
Dude, it sucks that no one has responded to your stuff - you've been waiting very patiently.

The first minute of "SHOE" totally confused me - I thought it was all just silence. It almost sounds like the drums is absolutely nothing, but there is a nice, weird and quirky beat that is being carried there. This is a weird track and absolutely NO one I know would listen to this (except me, cause I'm weird like that). From this track I don't know if I think you guys are a joke or are brilliant.

All I can really say is that you guys make really odd music that interests me a lot. It's a shame, but not many people would listen to your stuff because it is definitely extremely weird. I have no heart to comment on each track and tell you what sounds good and what sounds bad because well...I'm totally unsure of what sounds good and what sounds bad.

Some of your stuff reminds me vaguely of a strange concoction of Animal Collective, Nine Inch Nails and something else. What do I think? It's good.

Thanks for the listen, and I'm glad you liked it!

We're... well, we're not a joke band but we're not really a serious band. Mostly we're just trying to freak people out, and give them a slightly new perspective of music. We're trying to blur that line of what sounds good and what sounds bad even further. It seems to be working so far.

In any case it doesn't really bug me that we don't get a lot of listeners, as long as the people who do listen enjoy what they hear.

Again, thanks for listening!
UPDATE: Now on Myspazz. YAY!

...... NooooooT! Ahahaha!

(not to the yay, we are actualy on on on on on myspace now)

We still haven't managed to organise a gig, We're too far out I guess. Proton 42 is doing well though, he may be getting a gig at this place in town, so go to his profile in my link in my sig in this post and stay tuned for updates.

ALSO, I'd like to mention some guys I know: Blucore, from Pickering, in the GTA. I've chilled with these guys before, and saw them play last October, they're a cool bunch and play some great metal(TOTALLY unlike our sound, and far more adept at their instruments). Anyways go to www.myspace.com/blucore and buy their EP, and go see them if you get a chance or we'll gut ya!*

Also watch out for Dollar Store Wall Safe, and DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN YOU! You've been warned now officiously!

*Guttings will be purely bullshit and won't actually happen
Last edited by Wonthefu at Aug 30, 2008,
This is officially a fucking news bump.

We have continued to suck and not get gigs, and to record shitty improvs, but now they sound less shitty because I got a less shitty soundcard.

We have also been screwing around with a lot of power electronics type stuff and experimental doo-dah-doo-doos. We have recorded two EPs as a grind/noise side project, had a couple of jams with potential new members(nothing confirmed yet however) and have been working on some stop motions and animations which may or may not end up as Superliminal artwork.

We have ALSO been progressing with our solo shit, which you will die of boredom if you don't listen to. Proton 42 and Ghyt Wembpang, the dynamic-less duo!
soundcloud.com/ghyt-wembpang
soundcloud.com/proton-42

Go listen to some Lightning Bolt, it'll put hair on your chest, but listen to some Xanopticon first to help build resilience.
NEWS BUMP.

A friend/dude we've jammed with, Mr. Bennison ****serdoodles, has created a tribute to the Army of Superluminalism as part of his project Astrum Vox!
http://vampirefreaks.com/astrum_vox
I thought it was pretty class, you might too!

We're STILL trying to get some kind of live thang going, if you're in the Barrie area and have a house party coming up, or a bris we could rock out at, or even an abandoned building with some nearby hijackable working power outlets, give us a shout at superliminalarmy@gmail.com, over at myspaz or VF, or here on UG!

ALSOOOO, a group I feel everyone should know about: the XYLOPHOLKS!
http://www.myspace.com/xylopholks
Ragtime xylophone costumed madness, YOU WILL LOVE IT! The best street band in existence, ever. Give them your money.