Has anyone ever bought a refurbished ipod? I'm thinking about buying an ipod classic and I was thinking about trying to save money and buy a refurbished one from the apple store, but if its not worth it then im not going to. Any insight?
I bought a refurbished ipod off of ebay for like 60 bucks with all the software i needed for it, and charger. Some dude that refurbishes them and leaves them like new sells them, and i've had it for almost 2 years now, and i havent had a problem with it at all, and i've dropped it a number of times, so I would go for it, usually when you buy them refurbished from the apple store they come with a warranty so i'd say sure.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
dude if its from APPLE then yeah.. if its from a guy named jim in a back alley.. its either stolen or broken beyond repair.
I got a refurbished iPod mini about 1 1/2 years ago and it works just fine. It freezes sometimes, but that's easy to remedy.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
I bought an ipod video 30 gb maybe 2 or 2 1/2 years ago off ebay for like $230 I think. It was refubished. Maybe since the past eight or nine months my ipods been flipping out alot, but it still works.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
1 year warranty if you buy it from apple.
do it.

Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.