Has anyone ever bought a refurbished ipod? I'm thinking about buying an ipod classic and I was thinking about trying to save money and buy a refurbished one from the apple store, but if its not worth it then im not going to. Any insight?
I bought a refurbished ipod off of ebay for like 60 bucks with all the software i needed for it, and charger. Some dude that refurbishes them and leaves them like new sells them, and i've had it for almost 2 years now, and i havent had a problem with it at all, and i've dropped it a number of times, so I would go for it, usually when you buy them refurbished from the apple store they come with a warranty so i'd say sure.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
dude if its from APPLE then yeah.. if its from a guy named jim in a back alley.. its either stolen or broken beyond repair.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
I got a refurbished iPod mini about 1 1/2 years ago and it works just fine. It freezes sometimes, but that's easy to remedy.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
I bought an ipod video 30 gb maybe 2 or 2 1/2 years ago off ebay for like $230 I think. It was refubished. Maybe since the past eight or nine months my ipods been flipping out alot, but it still works.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
1 year warranty if you buy it from apple.
do it.

Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.