Dragons
Roosters
Warriors
Tigers
Titans

I'm a Broncos supporter myself!
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I'm not Australian and I have no idea how rugby works, but I go with the Panthers. I don't know why, lol. Random Pick...
Warriors (i'm from NZ so i'm kind of stuck with them), But i was a Sea Eagles fan before the warriors joined the competition.
Melbourne Storm FTW

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Broncos too!
Disappointed on friday night., but with that many origin players out we did ok.

ye ennis was awesome in attack and the whole team defended pretty well. i reckon the result was fair.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Broncos

But wtf you're in Sydney...?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
I'm Brisbane at heart but i'd like to see NQ win a premiership. Jonothan Thurston and Matt Bowen are freaks.

Also like Melbourne just because they've got so many great QLDers.
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Broncos

But wtf you're in Sydney...?

wats wrong with a guy living in sydney supporting the broncos and qld?

creates some rivalry down here. quite fun actually lol
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Haha dude you and me both. I'm a born and bred brissie boy living behind enemy lines in auckland for the last decade. The rivalry's ****in awesome hahaha

Oh and all hail King Locky
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Storm, since I'm in Melbourne. But generally I'm not fond of Rugby League. Union ftw.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Parramatta myself.......Woahhh, We just got over the line against the Storm
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Bulldogs. We have too many injuries this year, 9 from our top 25 are out
Ah well, we're poaching a few of Brisbanes players for next year (Ennis and Hannant), as well as Kimmorley and Josh Morris. Hope we get Brett Morris and a few good bench players.

EDIT - Shit, we have 18 players out.

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=injuries
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by baddog144
Storm, since I'm in Melbourne. But generally I'm not fond of Rugby League. Union ftw.

+1
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Criminal Damage
Rooster!!!!

roosters ftw =D
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Huge Tigers fan. Can't believe we lost today. Had a chance to level after full time but Hodgson missed the goal. We saw a bit of the old Benji today though. Same flick pass he did in the 2005 Grand Final.

Not going that great this year but Daine Laurie, what a find. Still a chance.

Quote by led_zepaholic
haha rabbitohs, they suck at the moment, but i cant help it, i just like them...

They've won 3 in a row.
Last edited by вяaи∂ иєw at Jun 29, 2008,
The mighty mighty Bulldogs.........

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Broncos!
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Newcastle ****ing Knights Bitch!!! I think they're running 'bout 10th or something! but still, they have lost alot of great players in the last few years! & No I am not just talking 'bout Joey but Timana Tahu, Matt Giddley (****ing deadly combination there!!), Mad dog McDougall, Jared Mullen ect.. & to make matters worse Danny Baderious is going to England next year!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Newcastle ****ing Knights Bitch!!! I think they're running 'bout 10th or something! but still, they have lost alot of great players in the last few years! & No I am not just talking 'bout Joey but Timana Tahu, Matt Giddley (****ing deadly combination there!!), Mad dog McDougall, Jared Mullen ect.. & to make matters worse Danny Baderious is going to England next year!!

You forgot about all your good props (Clint Newton, Kirk Reynoldson, a few others) to sign Ben Cross (good) and Danny Wicks ()
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Broncos!

I have a good feeling with all our injured guys returning in the next few weeks we can go into the finals strong (Hopefully)
Quote by dann_blood
You forgot about all your good props (Clint Newton, Kirk Reynoldson, a few others) to sign Ben Cross (good) and Danny Wicks ()

I could go right back to the 90's & say The Cheif, Tony Butterfeild, Matt Parsons, Darin Albert, Matt Johns ect.... Icould go on but that's what happens when a club has so many Financial issues & all of the commited players reach retirement age!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Wests Tigers- because my cousin is playing for them next season, the only English player in the NRL ftw
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I'm a tigers fan. They played well on the weekend.

And to clear it up. Bulldogs are poo, because they lost to the rabbitohs.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
I'm a tigers fan. They played well on the weekend.

And to clear it up. Bulldogs are poo, because they lost to the rabbitohs.

Bulldogs have atleast 7 starting players injured. Last time I checked it was almost 20 from their best 25 players and the Toyota Cup side.

Quote by gunners fan
I could go right back to the 90's & say The Cheif, Tony Butterfeild, Matt Parsons, Darin Albert, Matt Johns ect.... Icould go on but that's what happens when a club has so many Financial issues & all of the commited players reach retirement age!!!

Yeah, but most of those guys left when the salary cap was something like 3 million. Andrew John's forced retirement freed up alot of cash for the Knights to spend, but they got rid of some quality players that would've been assets, hell, Clint Newton was signed by Melbourne and was in the Premiership winning side before going to England.
Quote by Vornik
Last edited by dann_blood at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by dann_blood

Yeah, but most of those guys left when the salary cap was something like 3 million. Andrew John's forced retirement freed up alot of cash for the Knights to spend, but they got rid of some quality players that would've been assets, hell, Clint Newton was signed by Melbourne and was in the Premiership winning side before going to England.

He's out for the rest of the season with a knee injury now too, but wasn't making as much impact as Garret Crossman, who signed for the same club
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Who cares "bout the English comp it's soo ****ing boring slow & wussy
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Broncos, Queensland, But prefer lions, afl is better. We can all agree union is terrible.
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
Quote by big-T
He's out for the rest of the season with a knee injury now too, but wasn't making as much impact as Garret Crossman, who signed for the same club

Yeah, I heard. I don't watch much of the English Super League, maybe in a few years when there are more players from Australia over there
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, I heard. I don't watch much of the English Super League, maybe in a few years when there are more players from Australia over there

Just watch Catalan, they have a team full of aussies

And another 2 decent Aussies next year for em: Ryles & Bell
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa