saw one in GW and fell in love. been saving up for 3 months now....should be here by Caturday......anyone else have one?

yay!

edit:
Quote by Angus_Junior35
DigiTech RP500VersitalitySpecificationsDistortionsAmpsCabinetsEffects
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Jun 29, 2008,
I have a RP90.. its alright.. really I don't use it much.. but thats mainly because I have a Modelling Amp.. but it ain't bad.. alot of Different tinkerings you can do with it...
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
The only thing I use on my RP50 is just as a drum machine and practice tool. The delays are passable, but the thing just sucks tone.
Hopefully the RP500 is improved.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I've got a RP100A (discontinued), been thinking about the RP500, too.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
It's kind of recent, I don't think anybody owns one plus I'd rather have a GNX, no offense.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I've got just an RP250 and I enjoy it quite a bit.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
The RP500 is totally different to the other RP's as it allows you to turn off the amp models and use it just as a stompbox\fx unit. You can do this with the other digi units aswell but the RP500 has true bypass.

Its sort of like Boss's ME50\ME20 units.

I think the RP500 is suited more for the gigging musician, it looks a quality piece of kit.

The thing I didn't like about the other RP's\GNX's was that if you bypassed the amp models, there was still alot of tone suck.

So this pedal should work nicely even if you have a great sounding amp already.
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
what are bypass and envolope?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
bypass cuts off all effects/tone from the pedal to have ur guitar tone go straight into ur amp. envelope is a wierd effect that opens up your guitar tone as you hit the strings harder.
ooh thanks!
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Nice! I have an RP250, I love it. Use it all the time. This should be twice as good (250 x 2 = 500 XD).
"Music is my religion." - Jimi Hendrix

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
ESP LTD Alexi-600
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Other Gear:
Carvin V3 amp head
Marshall MG15DFX
Digitech RP250 pedal