Yes, I know, another Which amp thread. What amp would be gigabble for 200-300$ dollars with a nice clean and a nice distortion?

Metal is what I like to play.
Crate GT212....if you can find it. It'll be probably $150 only. Great distortion on solo channel. Decent cleans.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
spyder III 75 watt
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Good luck with finding an amp like that in your price range.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
crate gtd212 ,basic amp little noisy but trust me its GIG WORTHY I've used mine for loud gigs about 20 times, its discontinued but some guitar centers sell them still i got mine fr 199(US) i do advise you invest in a noise gate
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Quote by MetalIsBrootalz
Yes, I know, another Which amp thread. What amp would be gigabble for 200-300$ dollars with a nice clean and a nice distortion?

Metal is what I like to play.

The best amp in that range would probably be a Roland Cube 60. They go for 350.
You may be able to find a used Line 6 Flextone II or III on your local craigslist.org listing for around 300-400 bucks.
Depends how loud you'd need it. Used Peavey Bandit sounds good. I own one and it's actually really good for a SS trying to be a tube. Pretty damned versatile as well.
there is nothing, if your in a band, then someone your friends with has a amp. seriosuly you will only get crap and i dont want to go to a show and hear a **** amp for that much and no one else does. im sorry if im being harsh but i just came back from a show where the guy had a cranked line 6 spyder. as for a amp i would save up wayyy more like in the grand area. trust me you will thank me in 5 years, when you are still using that awsome amp you decided to save up for.
^ Id say the Crate GT212 is the best option. ITs good at loud volumes.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by beadhangingOne
You should save up for a really good amp, that way you won't have to upgrade again.

Yes. If you save up another $100 (plus a little extra for tax of course), you could get a Peavey Valveking, which is loud enough for gigs and can get metal-level gain, and is much better than a Crate or Spider or MG.