http://www.plastikote.com/plastikote/auto/template.jsp?searchcode=RES&product=ShimrinsPearls&t=1

i have used this to paint some pedals, and a pick guard or two. and persponally i think it looks great.

now i plan on doing a little more serious of a project aka refinishing a guitar. do you think this is a good candidate for paint. or have other people tried this with less than satisfactory results.
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Fender rumble 300 bass amp
Peavey 6505 head
Marshall special edition red cab
It says on that link that it's automotive paint. If that's the case, you can use it - it's not necessarily the best option, but it works.
Yeah I used the small cans of HOK that you'd get at Wal-Mart on my Fender MB-4 bass. It didn't come out half bad, although I should have used a ton more clearcoat for it. I believe you can put a nitro lacquer over that paint which would apparently help it be more durable and right for the guitar, right? Isn't that lacquer? I'm kinda thinking about stripping my bass again and painting it with that.
yeah i was going to use nitro lacquer on it.

what i have used it for it has turned out super legit. so im hoping the trend continues
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Fender rumble 300 bass amp
Peavey 6505 head
Marshall special edition red cab