Forgot the file. But I can't wait to check this out.

Ever noticed how there's hardly any post-hardcore on here, but then when there is they come in waves of like...3 songs on the front page?
Quote by Thomasoman
Forgot the file. But I can't wait to check this out.

Ever noticed how there's hardly any post-hardcore on here, but then when there is they come in waves of like...3 songs on the front page?

haha no i didn't

and yeah, but lately there's been more in general. Hopefully this means that this place will soon be a bit more diverse than different types of metal.
I like it a lot.

I believe the problem with the pop punk bit not fitting could be solved by making it more 'noodly' like the rest, but it a more subtle so as a break up any monotony that might occur. I'm sure cutting it out completely will help the song much, but I do agree with you that as it is there is something not quite right with that section.

Could definately hear the Dance Gavin Dance influence, so i guess you've pretty much achieved what you set out to do huh

Seriously though, think on the pop punk bit some more, make edits and if you still don't like it then go ahead a switch it for something else... or whatever.

and on the whole post-hardcore comes in waves things... that is so true! I tend to stay away from metal in my writing, and I would post more of my stuff in an attempt to get more diversity out there in T+C land, but I can't say I've got anything is good enough to post yet tbh...

Any way good job on this one. I always love the stuff you produce, especially the band stuff. Pretty genius that
I must say I absolutely love your clean stuff. It's so beautiful.

Another great song. I can't really crit this, I can't pick out flaws. great job, I loved it.