saw it at guitar center. 350 new or 250 used. i wanna kno if its good or not. right now if have a behringer gmx1200h so i already kno its better than that. put in ur opinions and let me kno whats good or bad about it. should i get the new or used one. and why is it so small compared to other amp heads?
^ I wouldn't get it, even at that price it's just a bad SS amp you'll want to replace. There are better amps available in the price range you listed.

What sort of music do you play?
Also will you be gigging?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Yeah id advise that you don't get it. Very bad amp all round.

What's your budget and what do you like to play? There will be better in the price range.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
To be honest I have never played the amp. But i was thinkin about gettin one a while back and though demos and reviews i decided against it. Depending on your situation it could be for you or not. If you want a simple, mediocre sounding amp with some diversity to find some sounds then i would say maybe. If you want a gig worthy amp then perhaps a little saving up would be best.

For youreslf you should go that guitar center and try it out along iwth some other amps near your budget, then if you need to check out reviews and demos on youtube.

Good luck!

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
NO just NO!!!! You are paying for a name not quality if you buy it.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Sometimes i feel the searchbar is rarely used...
Just a hunch...
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
searchbar god dammit!
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
^Yes

to TS

No
Do a search before posting please.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure