Two Days Ago I Was Moving Houses... I Left My Esp Guitar and fender amp In The House Over Nite And Slept In My New House... i Arrive in the morning and theyve been stolen and some other assorted items taken...

i have insurance and have claimeed... should be getting $1110 new zealand dollars

What Do You Recomend me buying to replace???
I Play Thrash metal listen to slayer and testament... stuff like that... and ne types of metal i guess... i dnt want floyd rose... but also like to experiment with blues and solo guitar like steve vai and joe satriani...

i dnt know much about insurance so.. am i allowed to spend all that money on a guitar .. or do i have to buy a amp as well??
I'm pretty sure you can use the money however you want. Try a PRS, they do various styles well, though maybe not the thrash so well.

Please don't tell me you wrote a review and said "If it we stolen" cause that would be incredibly ironic...

sorry for your lose =[

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
What can you get with 1110 NZ dollars? I'm not too familiar with your prices and all.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Gigging?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
A Roland Cube 60 and the rest could get you a LTD 400 series (probably).
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by sounforgiven
na my names matt

it was a guitargasm referense if you were wondering lol. but I would look into another ESP. I just ordered one myself. There are plenty of LTDs in your price range that are nice guitars.

Quote by FourFortyFour
it was a guitargasm referense if you were wondering lol. but I would look into another ESP. I just ordered one myself. There are plenty of LTDs in your price range that are nice guitars.

i feel awesome for understanding the reference

anyways, i suggest a VOX XL series amp and a guitar that you like for what ever money is left over. modelling amps may not appeal to you, but you need something decent until you get a nicer amp
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by aznrockerdude
What can you get with 1110 NZ dollars? I'm not too familiar with your prices and all.

at least double US price and with exchange rate
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr