is the epiphone valve junior british voiced? or american voiced?
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
sweet thnks
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
But aren't Fenders class A? And I think Voxes are class AB. I don't know about Marshalls.
Quote by prsrulz91
its class a i believe, so british voiced

Class A doesn't mean british voiced. A Valve Junior, I believe, is British voiced, because it uses an EL84 power tube.
Quote by werty22
But aren't Fenders class A? And I think Voxes are class AB. I don't know about Marshalls.

Class has nothing to do with the voicing, it has to do with efficiency and whatnot.

An AC15 is Class A, a Bassman is Class A/B, and so is a Plexi.
ok so is the valve standard british or american voicing?
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

Quote by imgooley
Class A doesn't mean british voiced. A Valve Junior, I believe, is British voiced, because it uses an EL84 power tube.

I think I'm wrong, here. I believe an amps voicing has more to do with the circuitry as opposed to the tube used.

Someone, please come in and clarify.
I own one (head with cab). It's Brit Voiced.... they are an awesome amp, sound great, are very loud for the size/wattage, and are really under priced... get one before Epi figures this out.

Don't get so hung up on A/B vs A. DO get hung up on what sounds good/responds well for YOU.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.