Page 1 of 2
So UG, am i the only nascar fan here or are there more of you out there? if you are post your favorite driver(s). if not, then in the words of ricky bobby "if you don't chew big red then f*** you."

lol. personaly, in order of fanhood:
Jeff Gordon
Clint Bowyer
Dale Jr.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Feb 7, 2009,
I think theres a Nascar thread around here somewhere, have you tried the searchbar lately?

DAMMIT! DID IT AGAIN
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
i actually did check. there wasnt one that i could see so i figured, wat the hell, might as well start one. if there IS a nascar thread already, sorry.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Terry Labonte is/was my favorite.

Basically now it's whoever is driving #5/kelloggs
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
kyle busch? cant stand him....but at the same time he's kinda like gordon was early in his career so i guess i should be more open minded...
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by aaronob
Im gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

lol nice. keep in mind though that i only put that there for laughs. this is about nascar, not talladega nights....sadly that movie is the only nascar experience some people have had...
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
lol nice. keep in mind though that i only put that there for laughs. this is about nascar, not talladega nights....sadly that movie is the only nascar experience some people have had...

Was Talladega Nights based off a true story?
Quote by aaronob
Was Talladega Nights based off a true story?

lol....i find it sad that you asked that no, it wasnt based off a true story at all. thats nothing like nascar really is. and there is no way someone could win a race in reverse. and when that one guys says boogity boogity all the time they're goin way over the top with what he really does during race broadcasts....*sighs* its a sad state of affairs what people think about the sport....
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
ugghhh...maybe this thread was a mistake
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i assume doing what nascar racers do is a very very difficult exhausting job, but i truly believe nascar is the biggest waste of everything on earth. Numerous cars circle a track for hundreds of laps burning countless amounts of fuel. Like i said, i know its an endurance thing..but get real...
It's all about the F1 races!!!
F1 is boring. they cant even brush up against another car without the thing breaking into a billion pieces. at places like bristol nascar is all about beating and banging your way into position. also nascar eventually will switch to an alternative fuel source such as alcohol or ethanol, but the mere fact that they switched to unleaded fuel this year was a big step so....
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Wesseem
i assume doing what nascar racers do is a very very difficult exhausting job, but i truly believe nascar is the biggest waste of everything on earth. Numerous cars circle a track for hundreds of laps burning countless amounts of fuel. Like i said, i know its an endurance thing..but get real...
It's all about the F1 races!!!

+987654321
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Natrone
F1 is boring. they cant even brush up against another car without the thing breaking into a billion pieces. at places like bristol nascar is all about beating and banging your way into position. also nascar eventually will switch to an alternative fuel source such as alcohol or ethanol, but the mere fact that they switched to unleaded fuel this year was a big step so....

thats why F1 is better, far more skill involved not only driving the car around a complicated track but also the way you have to go about carefully overtaking other cars rather than smashing around this big oval knocking other guys out of the way.

I think the simpsons summed up nascar pretty well, only reason people watch it is to see a big crash.

And as an additional note, i reckon Days of Thunder is an awesome movie
Quote by Diamond Dave
thats why F1 is better, far more skill involved not only driving the car around a complicated track but also the way you have to go about carefully overtaking other cars rather than smashing around this big oval knocking other guys out of the way.

I think the simpsons summed up nascar pretty well, only reason people watch it is to see a big crash.

And as an additional note, i reckon Days of Thunder is an awesome movie

I know I agree but then there are brushes in the overtakes sometimes. In France there were two wheel touches at 180+ mph.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
hey look! they're making a left turn!!!!!

hey look! another left turn!

hey, look, watch this! hurry! ..... damn dude, you just missed it! they made another left turn! it was awesome!

here they go again!

ok I'm done.
Quote by Natrone

bad news, alcohol and ethanol come from crops. it takes ridiculous masses of corn and other crop to produce a usable amount of ethanol. This in mind, the cost of food will continue to sky rocket and yea...even more screwed. thanks for nothing nascar.
I've been watching Nascar for 10 years!!!
Jeff Gordon is the best!!!!!!!
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
nascar roundhouse kicks f1 in the face!

fav. drivers
junior !!!!!!!!!
carl edwards
kasey kahne
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
What F1 rejects are still in Nascar these days? Villeneuve and Monty? They were alright in their day
I'm making a left turnn!
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Ugh...do you have any idea what it's like to live in Alabama and NOT like Nascar? My family thinks I'm a loon.

EDIT: However, I do watch open-wheeled racing occasionally.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
I like it. Not a big fan though. Fav. drivers: Monty, Dale Jr.
It's gonna be a blue day
Eliot Sadler is great, cant wait for Nascar to come to Chicago next week, Im gonna get to meet him!
Woo, Nascar! =3

Bobby Labonte and Jeff Burton all the way
The Pit. The Movie.
'he's Makin A Left Turn!'

EDIT: It appears I was beaten to it.
Last edited by natel0083 at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by Natrone
So UG, am i the only nascar fan here or are there more of you out there? if you are post your favorite driver(s). if not, then in the words of ricky bobby "if you don't chew big red then f*** you."

lol. personaly, in order of fanhood:
Jeff Gordon
Clint Bowyer
Dale Jr.

you put Jeff Gorgan over Dale Jr.!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! you know he's gay, right?

he has a fricken RAINBOW car!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, Im watching Daytona this weekend on a 72 inch tv, with surround sound.

Orgasms will ensue

Oh, and Kasey Kahne and Bill Elliot are my favorites
Quote by guitar4life24
I've been watching Nascar for 10 years!!!
Jeff Gordon is the best!!!!!!!

you'd get shot in Alabama, dude
Quote by shreddin_frets
Heh, Im watching Daytona this weekend on a 72 inch tv, with surround sound.

Orgasms will ensue

Oh, and Kasey Kahne and Bill Elliot are my favorites

Kidnap me, please. Tie me up in the basement for all I care, just as long as I can see that gorgeous orgasmic view.
The Pit. The Movie.
I used to be a Nascar fan. I don't like what has been happening to the series. It has been getting worse and worse. Gordon is still my favorite racecar driver. Now I'm into watching Rolex Sport Cars.
Well my fellow NASCAR fans, in honor of the beginning of a new season, I've decided to resurrect this thread and rename it. Who's watchin the Bud Shootout and is totally freaking out about it like I am?
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I think nascar is pretty boring to be honest. I think racing is cool, but just not nascar. Also, people aren't fans of nascar, people are fans of 100 mph+ wrecks.
I do enjoy forumula 1 though.
Actually, I'm a fan of NASCAR, not just the wrecks

But I'm an incredibly patient sports fan. Two of my favorite sports to watch on TV are NASCAR and professional baseball
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Page 1 of 2