Page 1 of 3
for the duration of this thread i am for all intents and purposes a canadian citizen.

edit: btw, i love chris matthews.

HAHA! glen beck tried to get some poon and FAILED! my dad got me his book for christmas. it makes a good coaster.
#DTWD
this is why i watch hardball. i can tell that chris matthews is a liberal (or leans liberal, he's certainly no republican), but he tends to not be too biased.
most americans realize people like bill o'reilly and ann coulter are full of ****. and that fox news is being leaned on by some rich-ass republicans.

most.
Quote by primusfan

me too, he's my favorite. my dad really loves keith olbermann though. keith is good too, i really like his "worst person in the world". tim russert was also really good until he died
Quote by DayTripper1967
me too, he's my favorite. my dad really loves keith olbermann though. keith is good too, i really like his "worst person in the world". tim russert was also really good until he died

olbermann's show was why i started watching MSNBC. and now it's all i watch. i love matthews too. my dad likes o'reilly and the rest of the nuts at FOX news. which makes no sense to me because he's such an honest, good, nice, caring, loving, funny person. i don't know why he's drawn to satan.

he doesn't like bush though. so that's ok with me.
#DTWD
Hah. Chris Matthews is a bag of hot air. Tim Russert I respect at least, but Matthews deserves none. What a waste of life...and my oxygen. Most media liberals spout the same couple of lines when they have their string pulled. Now there are many conservatives like that, but the fact that liberals get away with anything they want while conservatives are crucified for doing anything in rebuttal is appalling. But I will let you liberals have your fun.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
msnbc is all i watch too. sometimes i watch it 3 hours straight starting with race for the white house, then hardball, then countdown with my dad. i sometimes don't watch race for the white house, but the other two i usually watch pretty consistently.

i'm kind of a news fanatic
See, the problem is that everyone knows that Fox News and those types of shows are biased to the right's favor, yet no one seems to realize that CNN and Keith Olberman and that whole crowd have their own biases too.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
O' Reilly is satan? You are idiots. That video is absolute bull****. The only clips I agree with in terms of stupidity are of Nancy Grace. The little snipets you put together at the end are totally out of context and portray conservatives as 'EVIL!!!' Don't you people use your brain? Imbeciles.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
oh, i definitely realize MSNBC slants to the left. but then again so does reality.
#DTWD
Quote by Pleasure2kill
See, the problem is that everyone knows that Fox News and those types of shows are biased to the right's favor, yet no one seems to realize that CNN and Keith Olberman and that whole crowd have their own biases too.

At least CNN and "that whole crowd" try to be fair.
Quote by deathforyouth
O' Reilly is satan?

Yep.
Quote by Quintessence153

Yep.

Wow...the doctor should left that umbilical cord wrapped around your neck.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by deathforyouth

Oh, snap! I just got burned!

EDIT: v
Quote by deathforyouth

i think that was bill o'reilly's closing argument once.
#DTWD
Quote by Quintessence153

Yep.

Well, they "try" to be, but in the end you're just watching a report on what went wrong in Iraq and how Bush screwed up. If you want a well-rounded view of what's going on without actually traveling the world, I think you have to watch a bit of both sides and figure out what you think is important.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by primusfan
i think that was bill o'reilly's closing argument once.

Great minds think alike.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Well, they "try" to be, but in the end you're just watching a report on what went wrong in Iraq and how Bush screwed up.

as opposed to how in reality it was a great success?
#DTWD
I'm glad we only really have right-wing papers than chanenls here.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
We have gotten Saddam Hussein and Al-Zarqawi. The fact that you think that is failure proves you are an idiot.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by primusfan
as opposed to how in reality it was a great success?

In reality there has been thousands of dollars and tons of manpower poured into the rebuilding efforts in Iraq, and thousands of untold stories of bravery among the US forces there protecting the Iraqi people.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Pleasure2kill
In reality there has been thousands of dollars and tons of manpower poured into the rebuilding efforts in Iraq, and thousands of untold stories of bravery among the US forces there protecting the Iraqi people.

+1
This man be a smart man.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by deathforyouth
We have gotten Saddam Hussein and Al-Zarqawi. The fact that you think that is failure proves you are an idiot.
Oh yeah, we got two guys that had nothing to do with 9/11 at all, which is what we were told because was the reason for war.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
That doesn't mean success. Soldiers are just doing their jobs.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Pleasure2kill

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by element4433
Oh yeah, we got two guys that had nothing to do with 9/11 at all, which is what we were told because was the reason.That doesn't mean success. Soldiers are just doing their jobs.

I never said it was a success or a failure. I was just stating that it isn't the ****ing disaster that CNN would like you to think it is.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by deathforyouth
We have gotten Saddam Hussein and Al-Zarqawi and countless innocent civilians while ignoring other potential prospects. The fact that you think that is failure proves you are a saint.

fixed

I'm a streak of facetiousness tonight.
Quote by Cal UK

What's that proving? That the insurgents hide behind innocent civilians whenever they challenge the actual soldiers they should be fighting? Please elaborate your point.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by deathforyouth
+1
This man be a smart man.

Thank you! That's very sig-worthy....

Quote by damian_91
It may not have been the initial reason, but we have rid the Middle East's torso of two massive thorns. How you cannot agree with that would baffle me. These men were murderers that hated America and wanted you dead. You enjoy people like that being alive and able to achieve their goal?
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by Pleasure2kill
What's that proving? That the insurgents hide behind innocent civilians whenever they challenge the actual soldiers they should be fighting? Please elaborate your point.

More like, it's the Iraqis that are fighting Americans and so much the "insurgents".
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by Quintessence153
fixed

I'm a streak in Geraldo's jockies tonight.

Fixed.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by deathforyouth
It may not have been the initial reason, but we have rid the Middle East's torso of two massive thorns. How you cannot agree with that would baffle me. These men were murderers that hated America and wanted you dead. You enjoy people like that being alive and able to achieve their goal?
1) We were told that Iraq had WMD's 2) We were told that there was a link between 9/11 and Iraq 3) We were told that Iraq was a serious threat to our safety

All have been proven to be false.

I don't think Americans should die for made up reasons for war.

I also don't think that the American economy should suffer for made up reasons for war.

And I don't think American Civil Liberties should be taken away for made up reasons for war.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by deathforyouth

Most of the world hate America, some of the US's allies have killed many more lives than Saddam.
Why should I come down?
Iraq isn't a serious threat? What the hell are you talking about? No man with Newman as their avatar can be taken seriously. You are an idiot.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by deathforyouth
Iraq isn't a serious threat? What the hell are you talking about? No man with Newman as their avatar can be taken seriously. You are an idiot.

Yeah Iraq is a serious threat because they are producing nukes and actively testing them.

Wait no they're not.
What exactly do you classify as a "serious threat"?
Why should I come down?
Quote by primusfan
for the duration of this thread i am for all intents and purposes a canadian citizen.

HAHA! glen beck tried to get some poon and FAILED! my dad got me his book for christmas. it makes a good coaster.

haha

+1

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by RocknRollRay
Most of the world hate America, some of the US's allies have killed many more lives than Saddam.

So you think that America should concentrate on kissing the rest of the world's ass and that Saddam was a good guy because he statistically "killed less lives" than... The Europeans?

Quote by damian_91
Um, democrats and republicans are stupid. Party politics are stupid. I haven't really read anything in this thread. I'm just going to point out that both sides are pretty stupid. They just focus on what's right for their party, not what's right for real people.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by element4433
No they really weren't.

Okay... Mind elaborating on that? Also, I guess that it would have been far better to sit back at the sidelines and let Saddam torture and kill thousands of innocent Iraqis while pursuing a nuclear program...

Quote by damian_91
"Are you going to call me a whore on national televion?!?"

"Yes"

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 3