Hey guys, I am putting together a portfolio at the moment and would love to get some ideas to illustrate for album cover/flyers and anything else for your band's needs. This is absolutely free unless you feel like you are obligated to pay

ask me for samples of my work
If I needed artwork for an album, I'd do it myself.

But I'm still curious to see your work.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I remember seeing this website that is hosted for this Artist that specializes in Album/Music Artwork, truly amazing stuff. I can't remember the site off the top of my head, but the Artist did the LP thing for Iced Earth's FA Album. (thought I'd just bring that up)
Here's the album art of my solo album i'm writing,

Can you have a go at something similar?
I'm still open to ideas.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
^Who made that?
Quote by Monkey_Bassist
I remember seeing this website that is hosted for this Artist that specializes in Album/Music Artwork, truly amazing stuff. I can't remember the site off the top of my head, but the Artist did the LP thing for Iced Earth's FA Album. (thought I'd just bring that up)

LP thing = cover?

Or something else...?

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Phill-Rock
^Who made that?

Me.

I didn't do the drawing, I did the arranging.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Where'd ya get the drawing then?

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Phill-Rock
Where'd ya get the drawing then?

Deviantart.
I asked for permission.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'm getting my artistic friend to draw me a logo/font/combination of both, can't wait till he gets it done, dunno when that'll be though, soon hopefully, still need a name for my band, I'm thinking Osculatory, any thoughs?
Quote by Magero
What does it mean?

some ancient stone a pries kisses before a service I think, it's something to do with religion, which goes with the lyrics, sound pretty metaly and isn't taken, what do you think?
I am interested. Can you do something like a logo as well?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Im interested to see your work, could you do me a rough sketch (can do more, but this would suffice) I kinda want an ice people kind of thing. Like a man walking around in a blizzard or something, doesnt have to be fully human, doesnt have to be anything super specific. Just a rough sketch or something would be awesome.
Quote by inmygucci
Hey guys, I am putting together a portfolio at the moment and would love to get some ideas to illustrate for album cover/flyers and anything else for your band's needs. This is absolutely free unless you feel like you are obligated to pay

ask me for samples of my work

You posted this already. In The Pit of all places.
hey everyone thanks for your interest. unfortunatly i cant post any art on here because it would be immediatly censored.. so private message me instead, thanks!
Quote by korinaflyingv
If you could draw me a Faun wielding an Ibanez rg, I'd love you forever

what is that?
Quote by Monkey_Bassist

is this what youre talking about?
Quote by inmygucci

is this what youre talking about?

Yes that is what he's talking about.
oh yeah thats pretty neat, not exactly my style though but its always good to experiment