Oh damn. I was at a party last night...drank a lot of whiskey ....shagged a girl ...but now its over and i cant seem to find my head.

tips to make it go away (actually first time i have such a hangover i dont drink..usually.....)
lol nice buddy just drink alot of water and chill
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
play video games
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by ZeBubba!
Drink more alcohol. Take a few shots and a lot of water.

bah i think if i drink more...i`ll vomit.....again ..
its gonna get worse b4 it gets better. in future drink lots of h20 b4 u go 2 bed

soz 4 crap grammar and Punc im a lazy arse
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by SkateAndGuitar
bah i think if i drink more...i`ll vomit.....again ..

you were sick on the bitch wernt ya? come on tell the truth
No one here, gets out alive
Oh man that was me all day today and still going into the next day.

Drink beer. That helped earlier. Now my buzz is gone and my head is killing me again. Weeak.
haha no i didnt vomit on her....i think i drank more and more after the shag...then puked all over the place ...
drink sports drinks

go for a run around the block, at least enough to wake you up a bit and some oxygen flowing.. i swear it works. you will feel heaps better.
I usually crack two raw eggs into a glass, stir them up, and then eat them. It doesn't actually make me feel any better, but everyone else in the room feels worse. So I get better in comparison to them.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
I usually crack two raw eggs into a glass, stir them up, and then eat them. It doesn't actually make me feel any better, but everyone else in the room feels worse. So I get better in comparison to them.

hahah nice but actually i`m home now... so there`s no one here exept my parents.And they`re joking me about my hangover
dairy products... they help... sorta... they may make you puke more... but at least you'll feel better after that....
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Quote by SkateAndGuitar
hahah nice but actually i`m home now... so there`s no one here exept my parents.And they`re joking me about my hangover

well its time to get the axe out and show em whos boss
No one here, gets out alive
before you go to sleep after drinking, drink a lot of water or gatorade (or something else similar - electrolyte heavy). also, make sure you eat something and continue to drink a lot of fluids when you wake up, no matter how ****ty you feel. you are going to be dehydrated and probably have a lower blood sugar level.
chocolate milk the next morning usually helps for me, goes good with breakfast but honestly the best cure is time.
Yeah i`m eating now and i have a big ass bottle of water next to me.But there is another thing My hand smells of vomit really bad and i`ve washed my hands 6-7 times from the moment i woke up and i cant get that smell aagh its disgusting