Page 1 of 2
I got a ticket.

Damn cop lied and said I was going 80 in a 50.
I was going 60.

Oh wellz.

Anyone else?
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
its only 17 minutes past 9 here. in the morning of course. but i cant play my guitar yet, cos my lazy ass sister's still in bed. that counts as a bad thing IMO
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Had to work all day, and it was the hottest day of the year practically
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
a fly kept flying and i had to get up and kick the **** out of it then i lost my knife to cut myself with LOLOLOLOLOL
No one here, gets out alive
i didnt do annnyytthhinng.. except sit on the computer and browse UG (among other sites )

its a bad thing because ive been bored sh*tless
I got clotheslined by two trees on my way home from work riding down hill because i wasn't looking where i was going, so two branches hit me in the face because i was distracted because i worked a 4hour shift outside in the rain wearing a white shirt while it was cold out and nobody had told me my shirt was on inside and backwards
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Didn't work out.

On the bright side my dad gave me $100 just like nothing.

I have a feeling he's drunk, got home from playing poker not to long ago.
I got SSBB for the Wii and it doesn't work. I need to send my Wii to Nintendo. Whatever, bastards.
I got shocked with a microphone....... and a guitar....

It was a pretty worthless band practice.....
I'm a person.
I made out with my friend's sig other. They're only casually dating, and she is a fucking bombshell, but I still feel like crap about it. //ashamed.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
i got written up at work. apparently if i get another one, i'm terminated.
Sent from my iPad.
my band prac got cancelled so i didnt get 2 hang out wit my girl
( . Y . )
Quote by Copilot911
its too ****ing hot out, I am sitting here on my computer at 1:20am in my boxers...
lol, same
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
This really close friend of mine was this close to killing herself, and I just finished talking to her. We started talking at 1 pm and now it's 4.33 am here. It still isn't stable enough.
i'm worried the girl i'm madly in love with doesn't seem like me as much as i hoped/thought she would.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
i caught a fukin cold. now i doubt i can go to the fuking gym.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
The guy whose car I was looking at buying lied to me about the condition, the engine was about to fail in it, the paint was peeling off the bumper, the alignment was off, and the inside was covered in soda stains everywhere, and he said it would require no cosmetic or technical work done to it. Also, the new set of strings I put on today had a problem with the nickel/steel content in the G string, resulting in lowered volume, so I had to drive out to Guitar Center because I didn't have a spare pack lying around. On the plus side, the trip to GC resulted in me finding a used MXR Stereo Chorus for $100 cheaper than they normally go for.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Hmmm.......BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY?

......my alarm didn't go off this morning and I slept through my final exam

Some asshole yanked my hair in footy today and gave me a wikked headache. I smashed him in a tackle later on though so it's ok.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
I took the wettest, juiciest, sloppiest dump right now. It splashed everywhere and I refuse to clean up the mess.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Eeeeew!

I had to work today and made money... Today didn't suck at all because I didn't get any **** today! Sucks to be the rest of you guys!
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I just bawled my eyes out 5 different times in the game "You cry, you lose"...And now I'm thinking of my dead cat...
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

I woke up, hungover as fuck. Damn, didn't know UG'ers had such shitty lives.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Hmmm.......BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY?......my alarm didn't go off this morning and I slept through my final exam

Damn that sucks

Worst thing that happened to me today was I forgot my glass of water and had to walk alllllllllll the way back to the kitchen to get it. I've just been browsing UG all day, bored ****less at the lack of epic lulz
I spent 2 and three quarter hours writing 700 words for an assignment. It better be the best 700 words i've ever written. Plus my sister and her friends made me RAGE while I was doing the assignment, they were being loud so I told them to shutup, they got louder so I told them to shutup again, they got louder so I RAAAAGED and they shutup.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
its only 17 minutes past 9 here. in the morning of course. but i cant play my guitar yet, cos my lazy ass sister's still in bed. that counts as a bad thing IMO

yeah because an unplugged guitar is really going to wake someone up. unless of course you are sitting in bed and you sleep with your sister...i smell incest

EDIT: i've just realised who you are. the stench of incest is now overwhelming

on topic: nothing bad has happened to me yet today
My name is Danny. Call me that.
my girlfriend is really down cause i dont know if i still wanna be with her and thats even more sad cause she has two more exams she has to get a perfect score in, in order to get to the college she wants to go to. i feel guilty as ****
i have no sig
Page 1 of 2