Hello there, my friends and I were recently discussing scary films etc. I didn't really join in as I don't really watch/read things like that, but said that I had been linked to a real scary, creepy story about a caver. I was linked to it on here, the site has about fifteen pages, with pictures, I can't remember whether it was true or not.

So UG your task: find me this story, I can't get it on google as the site seems to have moved on. Searching "Ted's Caving Story" seems to get the old site, but there must be a new one somewhere.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I believe someone posted a link to it inthe Mind**** Images Thread.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
I just read through that caving site.

It seems like he died in that cave.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I don't even know what it's about, is it about ghosts or tombs in a cave? someone care to tell me in short?
Okay, so basically there's this cave. These two dudes go down inside and this thing haunts them. Then, he makes a page about going into the cave, and there's never another post.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

It's really good i highly suggest anyone to read it, and i'm not big on reading.
I agree, it's really a good read. Even if you skim it for the pictures, you start wanting to read.

I will be searching the net for weeks for answers.

The link posted earlier didn't display anything for me. Did it work for anyone else (by the way I'm using Safari on a Mac this may have summat to do with it).
Quote by Cal UK
The link posted earlier didn't display anything for me. Did it work for anyone else (by the way I'm using Safari on a Mac this may have summat to do with it).
I'm using firefox on a mac and it worked for me. Reading through it (only on the third page or so) I don't think it's real since the parts that were "copied directly from his notebook" are making random unfounded connections.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm using firefox on a mac and it worked for me. Reading through it (only on the third page or so) I don't think it's real since the parts that were "copied directly from his notebook" are making random unfounded connections.

Just tried it now with Firefox, yay it works.
It's fake I think. I did some research. Anyway you can't trust the internet.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by amisuary
It's fake I think. I did some research. Anyway you can't trust the internet.

Meh don't care, still entertaining.
Ooh, I remember that story. I read it at like 2am when noone else was up, scared the life outta me.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
So there's never a new post ?!

all that reading and they all die in the freaking cave?

i gotta say I'm disappointed but that is ****ing awesome..