Page 1 of 9
Personally I'd rather read the dictionary than watch a baseball game on TV. How about you guys?

I'll put poll up soon.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
golf.
Soccer.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Golf
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
1. Golf
2. Golf
3. Golf
4. Golf
5. Golf
6. Golf
7. Golf
8. Golf
9. Golf
10. NASCAR
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Lawn Bowels.

Cricket sometimes.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Basketball
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Golf, Curling, Womens basketball/softball/any sport a woman tries to play.

Baseball is an incredible sport, you don't know what you're talking about mang.
Car Racing
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
ALL mainstream sports(Baseball, Football,Basketball,Golf,Tennis) are very boring to watch. As is NASCAR and some other types of racing. The only "sport" I can really watch is dirtbike racing or trophy truck racing...whatever you wanna call it, It's like a motox track for trucks.
Nascar sucks. I get into sports when their season is around. Except baseball. The Cardinals aren't mt style. Everyone around here just goes ape**** for em' though.

I like playing baseball though.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
golf, baseball, and nascar
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Cricket. Hands down winners of the "Most Boring Sport Award" every time.
Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket and Nascar

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Golf.
Cricket is good, except for test matches.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by RU Experienced?
Baseball is an incredible sport, you don't know what you're talking about mang.

+A shit-ton. People who say baseball is boring just don't know the sport well enough or are too stupid to understand the subtleties of the game.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Cricket is great, you've just got to understand the subtleties.

And horse racing is the most boring. If you take the gambling away, no one would want to watch it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Golf and Tennis.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by sebbowen
Cricket. Hands down winners of the "Most Boring Sport Award" every time.

Quote by philjay
Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket and Nascar

You people are going to hell.

American football.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Baseball for sure.

It might just be because I'm English and was out of my face in a Turkish bar when I watched it; but what the hell is with that? They spend the whole of the game waiting for someone who can actually hit the ball, then go crazy about it.

It easily beats cricket. After that crap, Cricket was like a got damn meth hit.
Nobody has said Snooker?

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Golf
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Curling is pretty interesting actually, if you know the rules. I just can't watch Formula 1 though. 10000 laps around the same course??? ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....
Quote by Stuarttt-1
Nobody has said Snooker?

That's because snooker is amazing! Well when you watch good people, the amount of skill they have is incredible.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Quote by Azza Dutt
That's because snooker is amazing! Well when you watch good people, the amount of skill they have is incredible.

+1

Also, that theme tune (dunno if they still use it) f00kin' shredz.
Cycling for sure.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
American football, nascar.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?