Hi,
first of all, I know that there is a orange thread, I've went there, asked my question, but nobody answered, so I'm going to ask it here.
I've bought a Orange Crush 30R, and there is a high and a low input on the amp, first of all, what's the difference between the 2, and can you use both at the same time?
Also, this is a more general question, can you put the amp at it's maximum volume, and then put loud dist (DS-2 or RP150) over it? Will the amp break if I do that?
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

high and low is just for guitars that have high and low output pickups. If you are using a strat with weak stock pickups then stick it in the low jack, if you are using something with active EMG's then use the high jack. Most amps you can use both but im not sure with the orange.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
anybody else? Oh and I would be using the second input to let music play through, so I can play along (not sure if that would be safe :s...)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by poipoi
anybody else? Oh and I would be using the second input to let music play through, so I can play along (not sure about that :s...)

He answered your first question perfectly.

And, no... that is not good for your amp.

You shouldn't ever have your master volume at 10.

Just asking for problems, especially if you try and boost it even more with a dist. pedal.

And on top of all of that, it's solid state. It would sound like a freaking dinosaur stuck in a cave full of killer bees.

[horrible]
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by chase312

You shouldn't ever have your master volume at 10.

In fact, on any other Orange than the Crush that's exactly what you should do.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Quote by fexnah
In fact, on any other Orange than the Crush that's exactly what you should do.

I stand corrected.

This is true :]
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!