5 minutes ago was the first time ive looked at pictures of PRS guitars!
I must own one someday they are beautiful instruments.
Is anyone her lucky enough to own one of these beautys?
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
there's quite a few people on here with a PRS, unfortunately i'm not one of them
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
beautiful but pricey....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
My guitar teacher has the English version of a PRS, I think its called a Berlin or something.

Edit: Ok maybe its not English, but its some countrys version of PRS, possibly Germanys
They also make some guitars in Korea, which still aren't cheap, but are certainly more affordable than the american ones. They're amazing quality and tone.

They're called the SE series models. Try one out if you can.
I've owned a Custom 24 since 1996.... one hell ova instrument. I've gone through some changes in pickups, and electronics.... but now I have the stock pickups in it (HFS and Vintage Bass) with individual Coil Taps on each pickup... rather than a universal coil tap.

annnddd.... I'm saving my beans up for a New PRS MIRA......I'd say in the next month or so it will be MINE!

what I can tell you is that I have live anywhere from 20-40 minutes from the factory here in Stevensville MD for a long time, and have friends/family who have worked/work there. The quality control there is second to none. NO guitar leaves that place without being inspected, tested, retested, reinspected, reviewed... etc, etc. They ARE expensive...but you know that when you buy one you are getting a premium instrument. Any ones that are not of TOP NOTCH quality are not shipped out, some are destroyed....
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
I'm getting a PRS SE when I can afford it. But a new amp and a pedal take priotity. The SE (student edition) ones are pretty will priced.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by *powerslave*
My guitar teacher has the English version of a PRS, I think its called a Berlin or something.

Edit: Ok maybe its not English, but its some countrys version of PRS, possibly Germanys

That would be a Patrick Eggle.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com