Ok I had an idea. Would it be possible to hook up a Roland JC-120 with an Orange Tiny Terror and use the Roland for the beautiful cleans/choruses that it’s made for, and then switch over to the crunch created by the orange with a simple footswitch? Is this idea totally insane or would it work?

To continue on this train of thought, would it be possible to run this setup alongside an ENGL stack and switch btwn the 3, getting the best of all three worlds? Roland for the clean, Orange for the dirt, Engl for the metal? And THEN how would I go about using effect pedals amongst all this? Would it work? Would it be easy to use a phaser pedal with the engl and then when I switch to the roland I would still have phase? Or would it all just **** itself and be a totally n00bish idea? I really don’t know. That’s why I’m asking you lot…
sorry im not sure but it would be awesome if you could, i assume you have the jc-120 can i please ask you what its like? Can you actually play rock and metal on it well if you get some decent pedals?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
That can be done, you can easily run different amps and switch between them, using an a/b/y (i think) pedal
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by cmakkidguitar
That can be done, you can easily run different amps and switch between them, using an a/b/y (i think) pedal

yep, lots of people do it.
It's not really crazy or anything
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab