My first GTA game was San andreas and i was wondering whether its worth it to go backwards and play the older games? and whats with the liberty and vice city story spin offs? Are they any good?
Why is the rum always gone?
If the first one you have played is SA, you will hate the others.
Lack of features, bad physics...
The spin offs are ok.. Pretty average to be honest.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

I wouldn't say so.

GTA3 to San Andreas was just a long progression of improving the 2d-3d transition.

UNless you wanna play GTA2 which is stupidly good.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
GTA 2 is my favourite.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
I think vice city was crap. When it first came out and I tried it I didn't really like it. I preferred GTA3 at the time.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I played GTA 3 and San Andreas on PC recently. Then I got vice city for ps2, and its frustratingly poor. Maybe its just the different platform, but it wasn't good enough to play on.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by MoleMania
Take it to the gaming thread.

yeh
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Anyone else think that they should bring back the gang concept from GTA 2? That's one of my all time favourite features.
Vice City is the best one.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by Adam_G
Anyone else think that they should bring back the gang concept from GTA 2? That's one of my all time favourite features.

Yeah man that was good, i liked having to balance out my gang happyness and stuff..
Good fun
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Vice City is overrated. III and San Andreas are better.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
GTA 2 is my favourite.

+1

I think you can download it for free now.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by big duck
I played GTA 3 and San Andreas on PC recently. Then I got vice city for ps2, and its frustratingly poor. Maybe its just the different platform, but it wasn't good enough to play on.

Most likely the different platform. I find games like that play so much better on pc.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Well, once you've played san andreas you're definately gonna find the vice city map fu cking tiny. but other than that, the look and feel of vice city was way better than san andreas. san andreas just completely overpowered in magnitude and variety. vice city is smaller, with less missions and less options but its jus as if not more fun to play.
Quote by big duck

That's because PCs are better. For reelz.

Anyway, I think San Andreas is the best GTA (for PC so far), although I did really like GTAIII and Vice City.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
I'd have to say I liked Vice City, but everyone says that it is superior to San Andreas (which imo is absolutely false) and a GTA 3 was very fun as well. I assume you've played 4 because you hadn't asked us about that and in case you haven't, I thought it was pretty disappointing. My 3 favorites in order are San Andreas, 3, and Vice City (although the mansion you get at the end of Vice City is amazing).
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.