So I just recently got a cell phone, and I found a website with ringtones on it, but I can't think of any songs that would make good ringtones. suggestions?

inb4cumblood.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
all ringtones are wank
can it play proper tracks cause if it can use something like job for a cowboys entombement of a machine as it will scare the person sitting next to you on the bus
Quote by a6l6e6x1
all ringtones are wank
can it play proper tracks cause if it can use something like job for a cowboys entombement of a machine as it will scare the person sitting next to you on the bus

It takes like a 60 second chunk of the song. I have "back in black" set as my ringtone now and i think it sounds pretty good.

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
go to mixertones.com and you can make your own for free with any song you want
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I made mine from the this is sparta video on youtube. But I think No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age would be good.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by shredmeiser101

that's the one i'm using

EDIT:
Quote by Dilweed
I made mine from the this is sparta video on youtube. But I think No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age would be good.

like "*ring* *ring* ...THIS...IS...SPAAAARTA! *ring*"?

srsly.

That's basically what i'm doing. I just need suggestions for songs.

srsly.

Quote by shredmeiser101

Why thank you Mr Advertisment!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by AlecMag
That's basically what i'm doing. I just need suggestions for songs.

Most phones today have a possibility to transfer data via usb with your pc.

If you want a certain part of a song to be your ringtone, instead of starting from the beginning, just cut it with Audacity.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Most phones today have a possibility to transfer data via usb with your pc.

If you want a certain part of a song to be your ringtone, instead of starting from the beginning, just cut it with Audacity.

srsly.

I plan to make the riff to The Root of All Evil by Dream Theater my ringtone. Most kickarse riff evar.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Rick Roll.

/thread
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by Dilweed
Rick Roll.

/thread

Hahaha.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .