i usually just sit in my room all day recovering from a hangover, i literally dont wanna move a muscle unless its completely necessary, what do you lot do on sunday?
Lay in late, watch the TV I missed last night when I was at work (I tape it all), ring my friend, waste time online, fap, ring my friend (again), fap (again) and then bed.
Lazy days FTW
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I usually pick a corner in my church to stare at for about an hour and fifteen minutes in one of the most extreme cases of zoning out and then later on my girlfriend usually comes over and we mess around in my room haha I learn so much in church
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
****ing church. Going in 10 minutes...

Is f*cking church better than regular church?
Usually nothing at all.
but today im going to see radiohead
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
fap, eat, fap, play guitar, fap watch top gear, fap, shower,fap sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, fap
wake up, do the sound at church, home for lunch, do the sound at church again, go to a different church for a youth meeting, go to the pub with people from said youth meeting, home and play guitar, sleep
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Church, work, drink lots of coffee, etc.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by mrbungle50221
fap, eat, fap, play guitar, fap watch top gear, fap, shower,fap sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, fap

How did I forget to put "Watch Top Gear"
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Stumble home in the early hours of the morning, undress, fap, eat, fap, go to bed, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, sleep, wake up hungover, fap, shower, fap, fap, fap, sit around feeling sorry for myself, fap, , fap, fap, fap, fap, go out and meet friends, smoke a few joints, fap, come home, fap, fap, eat, fap, fap, watch tv, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, sleep.
ohai little sig.
Today I chopped wood and hefted these big bags of wood round the back of the house (nearly died) and I went running.

Now i'm sitting drinking Irn bru.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I usually go to burger king with my friend, but I didn't get up till 1.30, so I've just been playing online poker.
TRANSFORMICE

sleep. breakfast. ug. sunday roast. ug. ug. ug. ug. ug. ug. ug.

i'm going to reboot my computer today.
I work all mornings on sundays, then after I usually play squash or go on a bike ride, finishing the day off with a few cans of chilled fosters
wake up, talk to my girlfriend go back to sleep talk to my girlfriend again before she leaves for chruch mess around on myspace and UG eat talk to my girlfriend see if she can come over eat get on UG eat play Devil May Cry 4 eat shower talk to my girlfriend sleep
It can go one of many ways: recovering from Saturday party (sleep/movies all day!!), recovering from big gig (same thing!), working (like I have to today :C), sitting around playing video games with friends/self.......I love Sundays
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Wake up finish off what was left over last night (food or drink),fap,go to work,fap,come home from work (thats right),eat sunday dinner,fap,watch top gear and top it all off with a fap
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
I whent to a party yesterday so im doing nothing today.... It was so much fun though a bunch a kids were swimming in the middle of a thunder storm they died.. I laughed so much.
Not much, homework. Well at least I used to do homework. Study leave saves...

This sunday its Clapton at Harewood W00t!
Quote by rockonth
Not much, homework. Well at least I used to do homework. Study leave saves...

This sunday its Clapton at Harewood W00t!

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!

lol
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Its the friggin Euro finals today!
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.