well hello, I have been learning how to play the didgeridoo for awhile now and I want to combined it with guitar for an extra awesome band performance... but I dont know how so if any one else has some information they want to share on this or on their weird instrument POST IT RIGHT HERE .
SINCERELY ZANE
I have a didgeridoo.
It sounds cool with death grunts.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I was learning the Digeredoo, I can make a decent sound but cant master the circular breathing...

You could do something like Page did with the violin bow or use a theremin with it and have a "drone" interlude.
I've actually played guitar/kazoo together before. It sounded like **** but it was fun..
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by CTFOD
I have a didgeridoo.
It sounds cool with death grunts.

Lmao! You must record this, that sounds awesome!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Carl6661
Lmao! You must record this, that sounds awesome!

I would, unfortunately I have no means of recording
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I would, unfortunately I have no means of recording

audacity free

computer mic 5 dollars
play a slide trombone kazoo.

or get a really thin didgeridoo, put strings in the side, and play the didgeridoo while using it like a bow on ur guitar.

and TS gets 30 cool points for being a noob and actually starting a cool thread
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by guitarheroII
Whats a didgeridoo? That weird thing fom Austrailia?

look up rolf harris' music. lol
theremins r awesome
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
nose flute. I can do Happy Birthday and Sunshine of your Love.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by guitarheroII
Whats a didgeridoo? That weird thing fom Austrailia?

yeah type it in on youtube look for the one with the guy with a drum kit and a didge
Quote by eddievh2
play a slide trombone kazoo.

or get a really thin didgeridoo, put strings in the side, and play the didgeridoo while using it like a bow on ur guitar.

and TS gets 30 cool points for being a noob and actually starting a cool thread

YAY I GET 30 POINTS!! im so happy, so what other wierd instruments can people think of?
any of you guys heard of collin offord?
google him he made a sick instrument
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
A kazoo is NOT an instrument. It is more like a distortion pedal.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by zstuchalot
well hello, I have been learning how to play the didgeridoo for awhile now and I want to combined it with guitar for an extra awesome band performance... but I dont know how so if any one else has some information they want to share on this or on their weird instrument POST IT RIGHT HERE .
SINCERELY ZANE

put strings on it
You like it
The Guitarangi da gamba

... what the hell... just... what the hell?
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
ive recently been attaching contact mics to random stuf in my room, running them through my amp and effects and letting it feed back in crazy ways.
now extra flamey
Quote by Ikey
ive recently been attaching contact mics to random stuf in my room, running them through my amp and effects and letting it feed back in crazy ways.

that sound sick!!! can you record that?
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
You should check out xavier rudd. He's an aussie guy who sings and plays guitar and didgeridoo.

****in +10000 hes so good.

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
haha sweet thats mad! im setting up a surn table/ basic dj set up but im going to run a guitar through it, like tucker live