*opens folder*

I'm going to be here a while, I'll edit this when I get done...

1: Change *Their* Ways: I'm glad on here I'm hearing some actual bass playing, not someone just hitting root notes. It's a pretty solid song, however the lead starting at bar 103 starts to get annoying before the song ends, even with the harmonization that has been done. You may want to still harmonize, but try to change the riff around a little so it's not as repetitive.

2: Dawn of the Abyss: The Intro sounds fine except the drums. I'm liking the riff at 17. Nothing really stood out for this one.

3: Evil Has No Boundries: 44-51 really didn't seem to fit into place for me. The clean break was nice. The little 'solo' at the end didn't do much for me though.

4: New 100: Strong intro in this one. The extra lead that was put in doesn't ruin it for me, but it's not spectacular either. What began with the second guitar at 40 was pretty good. Overall a strong song.

5: New 102: Up until 17 you have a good riff I'd keep on using, good work there. The leads that come in fit. The next part works well, although you may want to change things up a bit. It seems like in all your songs where you've harmonized, you've played the riff a time or two with one guitar, then added in the harmony. I could start predicting what you would do waaaay ahead, and that's not a good thing in my eyes. Don't care too much for the solos that follow, but the bass in the...what do the kids call it now, breakdown? is nice. Also like the drums fading in. Don't care for the outro solos.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Jun 30, 2008,