Well, I posted here a little while ago with one video of me doing vocals, but now I have some better quality ones:

Lamb Of God - Walk With Me In Hell

Children Of Bodom - Children Of Decadence

Lamb Of God - Hourglass

The Black Dahlia Murder - Deathmask Divine

If you want to hear me doing any other specific songs, or bands, just ask. But what are your thoughts?
your just whispering not screaming plus poor quality camera and cupping your hand around just makes it sound louder and more distorted
but who knows try recording with the music a little lower
if your having trouble with techniques have a look into the zen of screaming dvds by melissa cross
id like to see you try no pity for a coward -suicide silence though
Quote by the agony scene
your just whispering not screaming plus poor quality camera and cupping your hand around just makes it sound louder and more distorted
but who knows try recording with the music a little lower
if your having trouble with techniques have a look into the zen of screaming dvds by melissa cross
id like to see you try no pity for a coward -suicide silence though

Well, as much as I like criticism, you're wrong on your points... I am screaming, most definitely not whispering. I know the techniques from the Zen Of Screaming, I push from my diaphragm, project "above the pencil" and whatnot. I'm not sure where you got the impression that I'm whispering, if you'd look at the video of The Black Dahlia Murder cover you'd see that at times I don't cup my mouth and sound the same. I only do so because I'm used to it from holding a microphone I've been doing this for close to 7 years now, so I know what I'm doing, I just wanted to see what people thought of my voice.

Also, the videos aside from The Black Dahlia Murder are all recorded with the music down fairly low.
Last edited by Fate_of_Mind at Jun 29, 2008,