I bought this guitar a few days ago because I thought I wanted to get back into playing guitar but I’ve had second thoughts and now I’d just like to sell it to somebody who will use it instead of having it sit in my basement for the next two years. The guitar is brand new and I still have all of the original packing materials and receipt showing where I bought it locally here in Alexandria, VA. These retail for between $2,300-$2,500 but I’ll sell it for only $1700 (I paid $2,399 for it). There’s nothing wrong with the guitar. I’ve just had second thoughts about getting back into playing and I’d rather somebody get some use out of it instead of having it sit around my house doing nothing. This is a great guitar if you have any problems with back, neck or shoulder pain (due to the weight of your current guitar). It is incredibly lightweight and very ergonomic. It comes with a custom-fitted Parker hardshell case and I’ll also throw in a brand new $50 Monster brand professional-grade guitar cable, a guitar stand, an extra set of D'Addario strings, and assorted picks. All of the photos I have of this guitar are too large to post here so email me at smitchell26@verizon.net and I'll be happy to send them to you or answer any questions you might have. Thanks. Here are some specs on the guitar:

Carved Poplar body with Basswood neck
Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
DiMarzio custom wound pickups
3-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
Custom Parker vibrato system
Solid one piece construction
Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only, or floating
Neck Design: Solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
Scale: 25.5", 24 Frets
Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020" composite
Fretboard Shape: 10"-13" conical form
Sperzel locking tuners
Pickups: DiMarzio custom wound
Pickup Select: 3-way with push/pull coil tap
Piezo System: 6-element Fishman piezo
PreAmp/Mixer: New and Improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
Other Controls: Mag volume, Mag tone /w push-pull coil tap Piezo volume, Mag/Piezo 3 way selector
Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
Weight: 4.75 pounds
Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"

For more info, see this link: http://www.parkerguitars.com/code/models/models_fly_deluxe_intro.asp