Hey guys, major help needed.

Basically, in a few weeks I'll finally be able to afford a decent amp, and im going with the Peavey 6505, but I have no idea what cab to get. I looked at the specific 6505 cab, but it seems fairly over-priced, and from what I've read in places, crappy. I know people go with Marshall 1960 series cabs in general, but I have no idea what all the differences are, and what would be best.

Obviously, its going to be predominatly for metal, so any suggestions on a 4x12 cab?
I have a budget of around £400-500 ( 800-1000 USD ), and I'll be using an ESP EC-400 w EMG 81 + a 60, and perhaps the new Dave M sig in the not too distant future.

Thanks in advance.
most likely get bitched at for this but...the 5150 model on my pod always sounds best through the marshall with v30s
1960AV
Mesa Traditional
Vadar (if you want to order in from the states)
Orange 4x12

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
ENGL would work well IMO.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Gonna recommend you try to find a Framus Dragon cab. I didn't like V30's until I tried my 5150 on one of these, sounded incredible.

Edit: Nvm, they are 443 in pounds.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
Vader
Mesa Recto
Marshall 1960AV
Orange
VHT
The EVH cab
Krank revolution cab
Amp-5150 Block Letter