One of my buddies is getting married and we're throwing a bachelor party for him. We have mostly everything planned out, but we need ideas for music. That's where ya'll come in...

I know this is ridiculous to ask on this website, but do any of ya'll know any good club/hip hop music? Not like pulse ****... but hip hop ****. haha! I don't listen to any of that crap, so I have no idea what songs are "hot" right now.

To explain, we're having the party at my house... We're planning on having a Happy Hour when all the ladies get topless and, one-by-one, dance on our friend for a solid hour. However, we have no music.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.
-D

P.S. Also, if you have any clever ideas for the bachelor party, feel free to throw a couple out there.
JUst play an endless loop of "I Cum Blood"

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

THE GAME
old school hip hop

like the Ice Ice Baby song and Run DMC

that would be pretty wicked

Women will not get naked on cue.
Believe me i've tried
Wu-Tang-Clan, Public Enemy and Run DMC are probably your best bets.

If not, than yeah, play some Cannibalism,
why not some country YA'LL
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
RUN-D.M.C, Van Halen, Poison, Aerosmith and Journey for when you're seriously pissed and need something to sing along to as loud as you can.

He'll be thanking you for years.
get some daft punk best dance music there is other then funk
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
i always thought this song was a good mix of strippable and actually good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAXLRB-yFc

if i were you i'd go to your rap station's website and look at their top 50 and recently played, etc. and just do that. rap music is strange in that if a song has been around for more than like 6 months it's suddenly old. you don't want to piss these strippers off by insulting them with an ancient song from 2007.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i always thought this song was a good mix of strippable and actually good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAXLRB-yFc

if i were you i'd go to your rap station's website and look at their top 50 and recently played, etc. and just do that. rap music is strange in that if a song has been around for more than like 6 months it's suddenly old. you don't want to piss these strippers off by insulting them with an ancient song from 2007.

Oh my. He's singing at 200 mph! I've never heard anything that fast before. It's properly accented and all as well too.
dont forget the stripper
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by charger356
... We're planning on having a Happy Hour when all the ladies get topless and, one-by-one, dance on our friend for a solid hour. However, we have no music...

aslong as you are get some of the action with the ladies it doesn't matter
Quote by hellsbiker
aslong as you are get some of the action with the ladies it doesn't matter

Indeed. Happy Hour is strictly for the groom-to-be, but anything before and after is fair game. haha