I discovered a sweet pedal I'd like to buy on Ebay, but I HATE buying anything (especially guitar stuff) from Ebay. I looked for it on guitarcenter.com but it wasn't listed. I was thinking about going and looking for one at my Guitar Center, but I don't know if they'd have it. Do they carry products that aren't listed on their website?
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
what pedal?

and yes guitar center does carry items that are not on the website such as Mesa/Boogie amps
if its used they may carry whatever ever u want even if it aint on the web site
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Well I didn't mean used, that's way too hard to call.
Anyway, I'm looking for a Boss RV3 pedal.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Quote by Lil Macker
It'll be that cause it's outdated.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Boss-RV-5-Digital-Reverb-Effects-Pedal-101873339-i1124469.gc

There's the RV5, if you fancy it.

Yeah, I figured it was out of production, but I was just wondering if they might still have some.

Also, I'm not really feeling the RV5.........
Quote by stevenpollock
Hmm I was wondering the same thing...

I was looking at ZVex Fuzz Factories but Guitar Center's site doesn't list them (neither does Musician's Friend). However, on ZVex's site, it says that my local GC does carry Fuzz Factories.