Im selling a 2004 I believe, Epiphone Les Paul custom in Alpine white!!
This guitar plays wonderfully!!! The humbuckers really bring out a nice crunch!!
It has Ernie Ball power slinkys on it currently & has included gold Dunlop straplocks

I am selling it with the epiphone hardshell case i have for it, this thing is amazing at how wonderfully it protects this beauty!!

The guitar is overall in great condition!!, any normal wear on it is hardly seen, one because of the white color, but mainly because i have taken care of this baby and made sure nothing happened to it!!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
i forgot to add the price sorry...

i was hoping somewhere around $450

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
eeek. i want one of those.............
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
ya, i love the customs, but im looking for a Hellraiser or EC-1000

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
man... i'm planning on getting a Epi LP Standard, but i'm still saving up for that, but i don't know how long it'll take.

It this thing will stay on here another month, i'll have the cash for it by then. But no biggy if it doesn't.

Thanks for ruining MY day! haha.
O O

___
Wow, really cool. I am willing to swap my rare bass for it? Check my sig for pics.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
the only trades i would consider is a schecter hellraiser or esp ec-1000..i plan to add $$$ to that trade

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
bump

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Will possibly trade my Hellraiser for it if you pay shipping on both ends and add like... $75. Though I see in your sig that you may already have a Hellraiser on the way. Let me know.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.