Just recently I re-did my whole practice space and I was thinking it would be cool to see everyone elses. Be it a corner of your room where you play by yourself to your bands trashed garage to you full scale studio where you lay down those money making tracks post it up for everyone to see.

Heres mine. Just a simple room a have set up for playing or jamming.

Full shot. Guitars up on the wall with Hercules Hangers. My amp, TS9 and footswitch. To the right is where I have my mic, mixer and macbook for recording. I also use that table for any repairs, cleaning and set-ups. As you can see there are quite a few spare parts and cleaning supplies.

So Lets see yours!

*By the way, too keep this thread clean please don't quote pics.*
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
As you can see there are quite a few spare parts and cleaning supplies.

So Lets see yours!

*By the way, too keep this thread clean please don't quote pics.*

There's a freaking leg on your table, and you think we saw those spare guitar parts?

hey, kind of OT but I see you have a Vox wha. I have one but never used it because the volume of my signal dropped when I kicked it in.

I changed about 60 cents worth of parts and put a 3pole switch in now it's amazing - enough to make me sell my old Clyde for stupid money.
Quote by Y00p
There's a freaking leg on your table, and you think we saw those spare guitar parts?

Shhhhhh....

What Hapens in Vegas Stays in Vegas.

Except the severed leg.

EDIT: Yeah I rarely use my wah, I should really get around to modding it but I just havn't yet. Nice studio set-up by the way Senor
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Last edited by thefrigginbob at Jun 29, 2008,
I'm still working on it. Today I plan on micro sanding/buffing. Then I just have to reassemble it.
Thats actually the main reason I bought the Hercules hangers was for the V. It will be ready for shred soon!
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by tomadey.
update your thread!

I will later today after I sand
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i want your Engl, and your lamp!
lol.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i want your Engl, and your lamp!
lol.

Haha thanks, the amp was def worth the money.

The lamp was a gift, it even came in a big wooden box like in the movie.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by stinger12345
Doooooood TS...what ENGL is that? How is it??

Screamer, or Thunder.

Both are absolutely killer.
Im not a rich bastard

btw thats not my garage, im not posting pictures of my home on UG, i dont want to be molested in the middle of the night
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by stinger12345
Doooooood TS...what ENGL is that? How is it??

Its the Screamer. Great amp, very very versatile.

GuitarManDan15: I'm not really rich. I just always keep my eye out for deals/used stuff and I sell everything I don't use anymore.

babyboo666: Very nice, simple(you don't need much when you have an amp like that though ) and clean.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪