hey so im pretty dead set on the bugera amps at sam ash but i was wondering since there is only a $200 diff between the combo (333xl) and the half stack (the 333 head and the 412HBK cab) if i should just save the extra money and buy the half stack. both of the rigs are made for metal and i have a gibson sg faded if that makes a diff and i play mostly thrash metal and some death metal and some classic rock so i hoppen for some feed back
thanx
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
What's the question?
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
If u see urself gigging big venues soon and can play really loud at home get the stack...otherwise the combo is still gonna be loud unless ur playing anything bigger than a pub
They're Behringer amps.

I have a Behringer headphone amp and had the ADA8000 converter (which i sold) both are ok. I have heard nightmares about their quality though - not sure if it's true or internet chatter
^ internet chatter. just few, secluded cases of amps dieng suddenly. And even if u play somewhere really big u can mic up the amp
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
i have never had any probs with behringer gear but i have owned very little. the internet chatter on them is rivaled only by gibson qc issues.
Quote by SenorSmiley
They're Behringer amps.

fail.

They're not manufactured by Behringer.
Bugera is using Behringer as a distributor, which means any Behringer dealer can get these amps. Behringer has nothing to do with the making of these amps.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
fail.

They're not manufactured by Behringer.
Bugera is using Behringer as a distributor, which means any Behringer dealer can get these amps. Behringer has nothing to do with the making of these amps.

FAIL

PP 141 of this month's GP. ULI BEHRINGER talks about how he started on the amps two years ago and how this company has been his dream, blah blah blah.

Also on PP 140:

"Behringer is embracing decades-old circits to start a completely new company: Bugera"

This is from the GP withe the black crowes on the cover (august 2k8).
yeah bugres look pretty decent but i dont trust them. i have a behringer stack and i'm not happy with it. u can get something better for pretty much the same price. lots of ppl are talking bout these valvekings.
go with the stack. you cant really upgrade on a combo unless you want to buy another combo.
GEAR
Epiphone LesPaul 100
Fender FM212R 100watt
Pawn Shop Strat ripoff
Fender G-Dec
Digitech RP80

GETTING SOON
Jackson RR3 Pro Series
CFH Wah
Quote by KirknRandall
go with the stack. you cant really upgrade on a combo unless you want to buy another combo.

not really. i mean, if the amp is the same in the head and combo format you can add another cab, etc...

i would go for the combo because it's easier to move it around.
Quote by SenorSmiley
not really. i mean, if the amp is the same in the head and combo format you can add another cab, etc...

i would go for the combo because it's easier to move it around.

yeah i guess, but getting the stack would be much easier imo.
GEAR
Epiphone LesPaul 100
Fender FM212R 100watt
Pawn Shop Strat ripoff
Fender G-Dec
Digitech RP80

GETTING SOON
Jackson RR3 Pro Series
CFH Wah
it's just preference. i had a half stack years ago, pita to move. either way is good, just what suits you
Who gives a **** what started what and what not? all I know is they sound good and they're the poor man's 6505 really.