I have a Squier strat, thats a mod guitar for me. So far I've put a black pickguard on it, put a hot rails in it, split the hot rails, and put some strap locks on it.

I really don't know what to do next, I dont want to change the neck and middle pickup, because i mostly always use the bridge pickup.

I was thinking of replacing the tuners, but i have no idea what to put on it, i dont want 70 dollar locking ones.

So any suggestions on what else i can do to it?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

What about Custom paintjob, including replacement of the original Squier info/decals? (the last part is optional )
I was thinking of sanding off the squier name, but i like the black on black look so not changing the paint

How about changing the bridge to a floyd rose so the tuners don't really matter(they tune with allen keys at the bridge, then you lock the nut).

I don't think you'd have to do all that much routing to the guitar, since it's already tremolo equipped.

And depending on your routing(i'm not sure about all squiers, but I know the bullets and strats i've worked on had HSH routes), you COULD put a humbucker in the bridge, your hot rails in the middle, and your strat pup stays in the neck.
I think a GFS vintage 59, rockfield fat ass, rockfield mafia, or seymour duncan JB would be nice.

Or you could go active.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
^+1

maybe consider a better version of the trem too- like an actual fender bridge. idk if it would drop right in though.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Sorry i forgot to mention it has a moddified bridge, and no to the floyd rose, just dont like em.

I think im gonna go with some grovers, anything else guys?